24- Notes

Ty's POV

I was waiting patently in the lobby of the hospital. Today everyone was finally leaving. It has been six days! Fans will probably think I'm dead, Not to mention Adam! I guess you could say I was getting impatient, My foot tapping the floor in beat to the lobbies music. I kept looking around. All people in the lobby were crowed around one T.V. I walked over to get a glimpse at what everyone was looking at, It was a news report.

 I watched as the reporter talked about an explosion. At a police station. Which one though? There were so many. I let out a slight gasp when they said which one. Not only was it THAT police station but when they showed the reporter at the scene, A little boy...was sitting in what used to be the police station. The boy turned to look at the camera. It was Nickolas! K-

"Ty! Whats wrong, you have been staring at that TV for ten minutes!" Adam yells. I had to get Nickolas, I wasn't going to leave him with no one. I admit, I really like Kai. Even after she did what she did.. Now she is gone. I run past Adam and to a car. I just had to find Nickolas. "TY!"

I put the accelerate to the max, and sped through the traffic, All the while getting called by Adam. I just need Nick right now. I needed to help him. That's when I arrived. I was shattered like a piece of glass at what reality had appeared in front of me.

The Universe's POV! (Third person)

Through the rubble and derby. We watch things fade, into the smokey ash we called "Air" as all innocence is lost in the chaos below the boy runs straight to the only person he sees, Hope has left his soul as he charges towards the shock struck adult. Sadness whips through them like a whirlwind. they are gone. Grief is riddled through them as they watch the horrible vision they called reality. It was real.

The love they both shared deep within their hearts was gone. They hugged each other, Trying to comfort their loss. People began to stare upon these two souls, Trying to understand. What had just happened, But It wasn't there right to know. For all that mattered to the adult, Was the child's safety. He was his top priority now.No matter what the cost, They wouldn't part ways. Unable to move the child Weeping in his arms. The man carries the boy out of the chaos and unto his warmth of safety. The last message still within the boys grasp, He clutched it as if it was the first thing he ever owned. Never was he to lose this.For this was the cold harshness hit in the face for them to not forget. She was gone.

Nickolas's POV

This was all his fault. Josh. I HATE YOU! I started to cry, and couldn't stop. I was going to get revenge. I didn't care! I wanted my sister back! I just couldn't take it anymore, I was seven. With no one to turn to. That was until.. I looked behind me, Ty. Kai's crush, was standing their. Shock spread through his face like wildfire. 

I was scared. I wanted Kai! I ran towards Ty with a heavy heart. I wanted Kai. I needed my sister. But Ty, He was here for me. I clutched the note she wanted them to have, I wasn't letting it go anytime soon. I felt Ty's heart beat as he clutched me in his arms. He was scared too.

I continued to cry into Ty's arm, I think I may or may not have soaked his shirt. He started to shiver "I want Kai" I mumble as I continue to cry helplessly.

"I am your family now Nickolas" He whispers quietly before carrying me into the car. I couldn't help but notice in his car.. He had a small picture of Kai. He grabbed it and held it close "I'll look after him" That's when he passed it to me

"She will always be with you Nick, Always in here" He pointed towards his heart. I was still very upset that Kai was gone, but Ty. He made me feel much better after a few jokes and quotes from his youtube. I watched as a group or people started to crowd around the car. "Look! Its that kid!". Ty's face turned to a look of anger. He honked the horn on his car so people would move. 

Finally the moved away and Ty drove away. I looked behind as we left what was left of my only sister. I sunk into Ty's seats and closed my eyes. I just didn't want this to be real.

Adam's POV

I watched Ty leave, he was startled by something. "Where is Ty going?" Double asks. "No idea" 

Olivia was watching the Tv, Apparently she was still in pain. Martin wouldn't stop worrying about her. That's when I heard it. "A boy and an Adult are seen hugging at the scene of the accident" I looked at the screen. It was Ty. Olivia starts to cry, Not stopping. "Olivia! Whats wrong" Martin asks, Holding Olivia close. "That..B-boy, I-its Kai's B..-rother". I finally understood what had just happened "Come on guys, Lets get home "

------------------------------------------------------------------

Very sorry that was a poop chapter :P

I am also sorry I havent been updating, BLAME SCHOOL! D: But today (Saturday) Is national update day :D (Other Wattpad friends.. WINK-WINK) So I'm gonna try and update everything I can!

Peace Ender Clan! Don't forget to eat cookies and RAVE!! NEVER FORGET :D