19- A SparkleZ Gets A Surprise!

A/N

OMG CHAPTER 20!!!! Its been soooo long XD

Jordan's POV
-------------------
I had just stepped off a plane. It was very late at New York but that was expected anyway. Picking up my suitcase I walk towards the taxi's as I didn't own a car. "Could you please drive me to (Insert address here)?" "Sure. Get in" I put my suitcase next to me as the taxi went speeding off. I couldnt wait to see Olivia! I hadn't seen her or any of the other guys for while and I was looking foward to it! I kinda just guessed they would all be at Team Crafted's house. Well thats where I was heading anyway. Finally we reached the house "Thanks" I pass the driver the cash and he goes speeding off into the night. I walk up to the front door. *KNOCK, KNOCK,KNOCK* I waited. And waited. No reply. "Anyone on there?" I shout. Nothing. I look underneath the door mat for a spare key. Gotcha. I put the key in and turn the lock. I shut the door and look around. No one was here. I decide to text Adam, Maybe he could tell me where they all went. "Hey Adam, Where are you guys? I am at the house cause remember you told me I could stay for a bit. Where are you?" Just because I was bored I started to look around the house, I hadn't actually had a proper look at everything and now was the perfect chance. (Five minutes later cause I really cant be bother to write about Jordan walking around :P) My phone starts to ring. I pull it outta my pocket, Its Adam. "Jordan? You there?" "Yeah Adam. Where is everyone?" The phone goes quiet. "Mitch and Amber are coming to pick you up." "Why cant you pick me up Adam? Whats going on?" The phone call ends. God dam Adam! "Sorry Jordan, Phone died but you should leave you suitcase at the house, And can you bring the chocolate chip cookies?" Chocolate chip cookies? "Alright.." I text back I walk towards the kitchen and find a box full of them "That's just weird" I grab the box and hear a loud honking noise from the front yard. I run outside "Hey Jordan!" Sure enough its Mitch "I'm guessing this is Amber" I say smiling "Yeah that's my name" She replies "I'm Jordan.. Or CaptianSparklez if you youtube" I say with a grin "Your CaptianSparkleZ! Wow! I didn't even recognize you" "Come on guys! We can talk in the car" Mitch says as he gets into the drivers seat. I get in the back with Amber and watch as we go speeding off. "So.." Amber mumbles "How do you guys meet Olivia?" I say with out even thinking. Crap. "At Minecon" Mitch answers. Amber starts to lightly blush "I woke up in her house" She mumbles. The car goes silent but of course me being myself asks "Where are we even going?". Mitch looks at Amber and vi-ca versea. "We are going to the hospital" Mitch says, Eyes on the road. I let it sink in. Was Adam at the hospital? "Adam hurt himself but hes not the one at the hospital," Amber answers. I face palm. I said that out loud! God dam! "Olivia is." I stare at her in shock. Olivia..Who the hell would hurt her! I felt so angry. Chill Jordan, Shes your good friend not your girlfriend. 

Martin's POV

How could I tell Olivia. She was pregnant. The words echo in mind. Pregnant, Pregnant. "How long?" I whisper to the doctor. "Only a couple of weeks." He whispers back. "Well, I'll leave you know, I have other patients to attend to." He walks down the hall and I look at Olivia. She's so peaceful.. I walk back over and sit down next to her. "Olivia, I have something to tell you-" Her hand gets tense. "Olivia..Are you awake?" I ask "M-martin?" She opens her eyes slowly and looks at me. I hug her. "Your awake" I mumble "Just a little..What was your news?" She asks. I take a deep breath "Y-Your pregnant". Her face goes slightly pale but then she smiles. "Thank you..For telling me, I know it must be hard.." "I cant wait to have a kid.." I kiss her on the forehead "Love you" "Love ya back" She mumbles. "I'm really tired.. Night Martin" She closes her eyes and falls asleep. "Night Olivia" I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

Jordan's POV

I walk in with Mitch and Amber. I was already told that Adam & Ty were injured as well. We decided to stop at their room first. "Hey Jordan!" I look next to me, Its Jason "Long time no see" I grin. I open the door to Adam and Ty's room. Ty was still asleep while Adam was on his bed fidgeting with his fingers. "Hey Adam" I say. He turns around and smiles "Glad you got her Jordan! Sorry about-" "Nah, its ok.What the hell happened anyway??" I whisper. Adam started to explains I get a little shocked. They went into her house! Dam. "Its alright now.. Except we still dont know what that is" He says pointing towards another girl. playing with a black remote with one giant red button. "Here let me look" I say. The girl walks over "Here, Just don't press the button" She starts to shake as I take the remote away from her. "Do you know what it does?" I ask looking at it suspiciously. "Its connected to something, I just cant but my finger on it". I give her back to remote and walk down the hallway. I wanted to see Olivia. I finally reach her room only to see that she was asleep. Martin was sleeping next to her (On the chair XD) "Shh.. Careful, Don't wake them up" I turn to look. It was another girl but this one..I liked. "Hey. I'm Jordan, whats your name?" I whisper "Its Gabby. Nice to meet you" She holds out her hand but I don't really notice it. I just stare at her for a bit "Sorry!" I shake her hand and start to blush. This was going to be interesting!

WHOOOP

Ok sorry guys for not updating but I GOT DEM TWITTER!! I'm going to make a better authors note in a second but you want an update :P PEACE ENDER CLAN! Dont forget to RAVE!