10- You Are The Weakest link.. Goodbye (Re-uploaded)

A/N

OMG! Im so scared of cars right now! Just remember never choose the wrong seat on a bus! (Bus got hit by a car, Slamming right on the seat i was in) Anyway THANK YOU ALL! :D You people are da best and just to let you know.. No new characters this chapter. Soz. Here is the newest chapter

Ok, So I noticed this chapter wouldn’t work on the app, I thought I might re-upload it ^-^

Olivia's POV

-------------------

*Next day or the start of the day last chapter*

I get up. Still tired.. I yawn and start to get changed into a Minecraft top with my character and the words: E is for Ender, on it. Grab a pair of denim jeans and a pair of sneakers and head out, I have about 6 days till my championship game. I decide i need some practice. No one was awake so I just headed out with a glove and baseball just to muck round with. I walk along the streets for a bit before I find a field. I can see a bunch of Guys running up and down the field, I also see someone I wish I didn't. Josh Kensworth. It just had to be today, So i start to walk towards the stands and I see a girl a little younger than me sitting there watching me walk towards where she was sitting. I sit down and smile at her, She comes over and sits next to me "Hi!" She says "My names Gabby, I know who you are.. Not a stalker" "Hi Gabby, I'm guessing your a fan of my Youtube huh" I ask "Yeah! Your Videos are amazing.. But i was asked not to watch them" She says "Let me think" I say "Your friend plays in the Ripfangs?" "Close. My bro plays" She says "You know they could be a really good team, But Josh always wants to be the star player" I say "True. I really want to be in their team! But no girls allowed" She says "Yeah, I know what you mean Gabby. Guys always underestimate girls. But there are some guys out their that know girls can be better at lots than guys can" I say "Well i want to meet a guy like that" She says "I know lots! Care to join me sometime?" I ask with a smile "For sure! So.. Are you dating Bodil?" She asks "Yep! Let dem hashtags trend" I say "Endil40!" She says laughing "Hey Gabby. Can you look after my bat" I look Its one of the Ripfang players. He looks up for a moment "Oh! Hello Ender, Its a pleasure to meet you" He says, I give a shocked look "I thought you all hated us!" I say "Nah, Just Kensworth and His vice, I watch your videos a lot. Nice prank by the way" He says with a grin "That's a first" I say "Anyway you should go, Not cause your a girl but I would rather not see anyone getting seriously hurt Especially you one of my Youtube idols" He says "Thanks, But I can handle myself. What is your name anyway?" I ask "It's Rhys now I have to hurry or Kensworth will see you" Rhys says and runs off "They all hate him you know" Gabby says "Who?" I ask "Josh, Kensworth" She says "I'm not surprised" I say. I place my glove and ball on the bench next to Gabby when I turn to see a car pulling up. "That's probably late players" She says. I get up and put my hand on my forehead to get a closer look. Its Martin! And Ty. "Why are they here?" I say. Then I realize they probably went looking for me cause I left the house without telling them, I should have just written a quick note. "Gabby can you do me a quick favour" I ask "Sure" "Ok can you please look after my glove and ball. I need to talk to some people" I say "OH! Martin & Ty" She says "Yeah..." I reply "OLIVIA!" Ty shouts. I run over towards them. They still haven't seen me yet, So being myself I tap Martin on the shoulder and he jumps. "Olivia! Why did you leave so early in the morning?" Ty asks "I got the championship in 6 days guys! I needed the training" I say "So you didn't leave a note.." Martin says "No. I'm lazy!" I say with a smile. "Anyway guys, I wan-" I feel some grab me from behind. "what are you doing here Ender? This isn't your ground" Whispers the guy holding me... God dam "Olivia!," Martins says and starts to run towards me and.... Who ever this was. "Take a step and she gets a bat" He says. Martin stops dead in his tracks. "Martin.. Walk towards me slowly" Ty says "Grant. Hold that guy up. Before he goes anywhere" The man holding me says. Ty Runs towards the benches "Andrew! Time to practice" He yells. The one named Andrew comes forward with a baseball, Throwing it towards Ty. It doesn't manage to hit him in the chest but it goes lower landing on the ground in front of Ty, Of course Ty doesn't see it and falls on his face. "Andrew.. That was Terrible. 30 Push ups". While the men are distracted Ty manages to crawl behind the stands. "GOD DAM! GRANT YOU WERE MEANT TO GET HIM" The man holding me screams "Well.." I mumble. The Guy holding me pulls my arms up over my head pushing me onto the ground. He starts to pull them higher while standing on me. "Come on Scre-" Suddenly he lets go. I quickly get up and look at the guy holding me sprawled on the grass. Its Josh..Kensworth. I turn to see Gabby giving me a thumbs up. I feel something hit my leg and look down. It was my Baseball. Gabby... She threw the ball to hit Kensworth. I walked over to help Martin up when I hear yelling "Who the hell Threw this ball?!" Josh yelled. "I DID" Gabby yells. Her brother just looks at her with amazement "Rhys, Is that your sister?" One of the other guys Asks "Yep!' He says with a smile. "RHYS! YOUR SISTER IS AN IDIOT!" Kensworth yells. The rest of the other players gasp, "Josh, The only Idiot I see here is you" Gabby yells "Your just a Girl. You could never beat me" Josh snarls "Correction. Every girl in the world could beat you" I Say with a grin. Josh walks towards Gabby. With my ball in his hand.."DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY SISTER". Kensworth turns around and looks to see a very pissed off Rhys "Go back to your corner Rhys" He says but that's all he says as Rhys punches him in the face "Your a Bad captain" He says and walks towards his sister "Come back and fight me like a man!" Kensworth manages to squeak. Rhys looks towards Josh "What you?, Kensworth your the weakest player here and as vice captain I kick you out of the team. All that agree put your hand up right now" Rhys says. Every single person on that field put their hand up.. Including me. "You will all Fail baseball without a Captian. Good bye Losers" He mumbles and runs off the field. "Thank you Gabby and Olivia." Rhys says. The team starts to cheer "Rhys Should be our Captian!" Andrew Yells "YEAH! FTW" Grant says. They all Agree with Andrew and Grant. Suddenly I remembered Ty "Guys! We need to see if Ty is ok!" I yell and run behind the stands "Olivia.. I think I-"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey EnderClan! Sorry for not Updating and stuff I just had a lot on my plate. This also gives me the chance to say THANK YOU! I just can't comprehend how far i have come in less than 11 chapters XD You guys are bad ass!!! BTW! At the time being I am making an CaptainSparklez Fanfic and a PewDiePie Fanfic! If you want me to write any other youtubes SAY SO! XD Anyway I was asked by a very good friend of mine to give them a shout out! If it wasn't for them telling me about Wattpad I wouldn't be here! So please Check out  SERENITY013! She just started a new story so please check her out! PEACE OUT ENDERCLAN XD