Ch. 6 - Two new Titans

Natalie  walked up to the door,  Echo following her. Echo walked closer to the door, reaching out her hand to knock. Natalie knocked before Echo’s hand reached the door.

“Nat! I said I get to knock!” Echo scolded Natalie.

Natalie giggled in reply, “Oops?”

Robin answered the door. “Hello? Who are you two?”

“We’re the Fairy sisters.” They said in unison.

“We want to join the Titans.” Echo said

“Well, I’d have to see what you could do first...” Robin said. “RAVEN! STARFIRE! CYBORG! BEAST BOY!” Robin called.

The other Titans came to the door. They looked at N&E, confused.

“Can we see what you can do?” Robin asked the Fairy sisters.

“Sure, Cutie.” Natalie smiled at Robin. Raven and Starfire glared at her.

Echo looked at Robin like Nat looked at Robin then she looked and nodded, together they flew up in the air. Natalie grabbed Echo’s hand and they spun, creating a tornado. They controlled it to take out the practice dummies. Echo’s necklace glowed black, and she shot black fire at one of the dummies. Natalie’s necklace glowed blue, and she shot blue hearts at one of the dummies, making it explode.

Echo and Nat landed graceful in front of the Titans.

“Nice work!” Robin said to both of them. “I think you would make a great addition to the Teen Titans.”

“Welcome to the team.” Robin gave them both commutators.

“Yes!” Echo and Nat high fived.

“You know, you're kinda cute.” Natalie said to Robin and giggled.

“Thanks. I’ve been told so.” Robin laughed.

Raven glared at Natalie, as did Starfire.

“Mind not flirting with my guy?” Raven said to Natalie.

“Oops! He’s your? Sorry!” Nat stepped away from Robin.

“I’m not officially dating anyone yet.” Robin said.

Natalie looked confused. She looked from Raven, Starfire, and then Robin. Last Natalie looked at Echo.

Echo shook her head at her Sister. “Natalie, just stop flirting.” She looked at her sister, a stressed expression on her face.

“You’re just jealous.” Natalie teased her. “‘Cause i’m taller.” She smirked at her sister.

“At Least I don’t act like a maniac.” Echo reported.

“I do not act like a maniac!” Nat said, sharply. “At least I don’t wear all black.”

“At least I don’t shoot blue hearts!” Echo said.

“Ooooh, you’ve gone too far!” Nat said as everyone watched Natalie and Echo started to whisper and say spell words.

"Cotmocis lopeartion lubuskus!" They shouted in sync as there anger went down their spirit animals came as shadowy figures, one was blue it resembled happiness this was Natalie's she had a wolf. Echo's was black it resembled anger it was a dragon.

As Raven and the rest stared in awe the two sixteen year olds were standing straight with their glowing wings out. As they walked into the tower they looked around they got to Raven's room when she appeared in front of them Natalie jumped back and wailed. Echo was too busy to notice until she turned her head.

"Hi Raven."Echo said in a rather gloomy voice."One thing you now know about us I am a dark fairy unlike my sister  here." She stated

"I hope you don't mind us looking around," Natalie said in her normal voice. "Its what we normally do when where new someplace.

"Fine by me. But stay out of my room." Raven's voice boomed sending the girls into defective mode.

"Sorry " Raven said quietly.

"Um, Raven what's with the scar on your forehead?" Natalie asked, puzzled

 “So, why is your sister dark and you’re happiness?” Raven ignored Nat’s question

Natalie looked uneasy. “When our parents abandoned us, my younger sister well...” Nat trailed off. “She became very very depressed. So, I had to cheer her up. So my aura became happiness, symbolizing the joy I bring people.”

“Great another Starfire.” Raven said under her breath

Natalie looked offended “I’m not like Starfire. I’m not clingy. And I wear clothes.”

“Hey, Raven, do you know where our room is?” Echo interrupted.

“Yeah. follow me.” Raven said, she walked down the hallway. She stopped at a door. “In here.” Raven said.

Echo glared at Natalie, meaning she gets to open the door. Natalie put her hands up. Echo opened the door, the Teen Titans jumped out and said, “SURPRIZE!!”

Nat wailed and jumped backwards into Echo. Natalie giggled, sitting on the ground. “Oops!”

“Nat, get off me!” Echo pushed Nat off.

“This is so nice of you guys!” Natalie said jumping up. N&E walked into their room, half was light blue the other was black. The black side had a bed with a skull on the spreadsheet, a dresser and a desk. The blue side had the same, but a wolf on the spreadsheet.

“Thanks.” Echo said in a depressed voice.

“Awh, it’s OK!” Natalie threw her arms around her sister, hugging her.

“Yeah, soo not clingy.” Raven rolled her eyes.

“Raven.” Robin said warningly

"Nothing.” Raven snapped.

As Echo winked at Raven to say nice one a red light AD siren went off, startling Nat. Echo acted as if nothing had happened but that didn't last long they found that Slade was back and was looking once more looking for an apprentice.

“Oooh! I’ll volunteer!” Said Natalie, looking rather excited.

“Okay.” Robin agreed. “Lets do it.”

“WHAT?” Everyone looked at Robin, dumbfounded.!

“You too, Echo.” Robin added.

“Are you INSANE?” Echo said calmly.

“You two will go under cover. Spy’s. Since Slade has never met you, he won’t know!” Robin said, excitedly.

“Robin, thats too dangerous.” Raven said to Robin. “No way, they're too new. Let Starfire go.”

“But Starfire isn’t new,” Robin argued. “Slade doesn’t know them.”

Natalie didn't care what was going on, as long as she was a part of it she was fine and had no complaints.