Ch. 10 - Time

“Hey Beast Boy.” Natalie called.

“Yeah?” Beast Boy asked, looking away from the tv, his mouth dropped when he saw Natalie. Her hair was in a messy bun, she wore a long blood red strapless dress.

“Do you,” Natalie blushed, “want to be my date to the party?” ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=85463466)

Beast Boy didn’t know what to say, “Uh, Um, Urrh,” Was all he managed.

“Oh, Ok.” Natalie said, looking disappointed.

“No! I mean... i’d be happy to!” Beast Boy saved.

“Really?! You better get ready then!” Natalie said, smiling, she walked out of the room. Beast Boy jumped up and turned into a Cheetah, running out of the room. He grabbed a tux and put it on, he combed his hair down. He ran to Natalie’s room and knocked on her door. Echo opened the door, her hair straight, she was wearing a black short dress, sparkles at the top. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=85428230)

“Is Natalie there?” Beast Boy asked.

“NATALIE!” Echo called.

Natalie appeared next to Echo, smiling like an idiot, “Ready?”

“Yes.” Beast Boy offered her his arm, she took it.

“See you at the beach.” Natalie told her sister and walked off with BB. Beast Boy and Natalie went downstairs, walking to Cyborg’s limo he got. A few minutes later, Starfire, Robin, and Echo got in. Cyborg turned on the engine.

“Ready y’all?” He asked.

“Ready!” Everyone said. Cyborg started to drive to the beach, when Beast Boy jumped up.

“I forgot something!” He said, opening the door. A minute passed by when he got back, he handed Natalie a pink and yellow rose.

“Thank you!” Natalie took the flower. Cyborg drove to the beach, this time with no Beast Boy jumping up.

“Thank you for asking me to go with you.” Echo deadpanned, not looking at Robin.

Robin smiled at her, “I couldn’t leave one of my friends home alone.” He said, turning to look at her. When they got there, Beast Boy helped Natalie out, Robin helped Echo out, and Starfire followed.

"I can still not believe that friend Robin is doing the dating with friend Echo instead of me." Starfire vented to herself.

As the group walked to the shore starfire pulled Echo aside and started ‘whisper’ shouted at Echo about how friend Robin was hers, but Echo just ignored her and walked back over to Robin who was awaiting her to walk over to him, when they were walking side by side Robin was brave enough to put his arm around her, when he did she burnt his arm with black and blue flames.

"Ow, what was that!" Robin yelled.

"You just caught me offguard!” Echo shot back. Natalie walked over to robin and explained that part of her powers.

"Oooohhhh." Everybody said in unison,as they all looked at Echo with a weird look on the other 3 Titans faces Robin and Nat just looked as if they already knew this.

"Ok then,well lets hav some fun." Cyborg shouted

As everybody walked into the water Echo and Natalie just sat at the shore staring at the waves looking upset." What is wrong Echo? I thought you were fine and were having what you call ’fun’.” Natalie said sarcastically

"Ya but I feel empty. You know like alone." Echo mourned

"What about Robin, and the rest of the Titans?” Natalie said hesitantly. When Echo picked up her hand, Natalie flinched but to her surprise her sisters arms were around her like a hug. After a moment Natalie realised that it WAS a hug."This is really not like you are you ok? Because if you're not then go home and get some rest." Natalie deadpanned.