Ch. 5 - RobXRae

Raven’s eyes fluttered open again. She looked around her room, she got up and walked to the common room.

“Morning Friend Raven!” Starfire shrieked, and ran to hug Raven.

“W-What happened?” Raven asked, holding her head.

“Slade. Thats what happened.” Robin said, coming in behind Raven. He blushed lightly when Raven turned to look at him.

“Is that why I have long black hair?” Raven asked.

“Yeah, but, dude it looks good on you!” Beast boy commented.

“I remember one thing.” Raven said, looking at her black hair.

“What's that?” Cyborg asked.

Raven dropped her hair and looked at Robin in the eyes. She stood on her tippy toes and threw her arms around him. “This one looooves me!” Raven said.

“‘Loves’ a strong word...” Robin said, turning red. “Besides, you love me too.”

“But you don’t see me denying it, now do you?” Raven shook her head, looking slightly offended. "You admitted it you, though I was dying so you told me you loved me." Raven smiled at Robin lovingly.

“KISS! KISS! KISS!” The Teen Titans chanted,all but starfire. She felt upset and stormed away "If only said yes to him, then this would never happened.”

a.n. sory this chapter is so short but you know its what we wrote so ya.