Ch. 13 - Framed

“ECHO!” Someone called from upstairs. Echo sighed and teleported, only to see a big ugly mess.

Nat looked up, her eyes big and puffy. “E-” She started.

“Silence!” Starfire snapped at her.

“What did I do?” Echo couldn’t stop staring at her sister.

“Not you, your sister.” Beast Boy growled.

Echo was shocked, Beast Boy growled at Nat. “Nat?” Echo scolded her like a puppy.

“We were sent these.” Robin handed her a bundle of pictures. Echo looked through them, carefully. They were of ‘Nat’ wrecking town hall. Echo raised her head at stared at her frightened for a good two minutes.

“She didn’t do it.” Echo finally said.

“What?” Robin asked, surprised

“She. Didn’t. Do. It.” Echo repeated, more slowly.

“I agree with Echo.” Raven said, for the first time.

“And why do you think that?” Robin asked.

“They’re sister. They just know.” Raven shot back.

“Well, ok...” Robin said, hesitantly. “Nat, you may go.”

"Sis do remember what happened last night? ‘Cause if you do you can tell me you know that right?" Echo asked commonly.

Nat looked angry, “Why don’t you trust me? I didn’t do it!” She snapped, and walked off.

"Um Natalie.” Beast Boy hesitated, “are you ok? I’m sorry about yelling at you I was just really astonished and didn't know how to react to the pictures." Beast Boy said, and looked at echo.

“Whatever, Beast Boy.” Nat stopped, and said through gritted teeth.