Ch. 12 - Halloween

As the titans got their costumes on Natalie and Echo were wearing cat costumes and beast boy just turned into a flying squirrel at the last minute thats when Robin came out dressed as batman,Raven came out as a demon and Star came out as Betty Wright.

"Well you look great Raven and Echo.” Robin complemented.

"Thanks." Raven said glumly.

"Hope you aren't superstitious. "Echo replied in her normal dark voice she was a black cat with a purple color.

"Trust me i'm not.” Robin replied, laughing. Natalie and Beast Boy were sitting together laughing at more of Beast boys stupid jokes.

"Are you done yet!" Echo yelled at Beast Boy,angrily.

"What's your problem? "Beast boy yelled back.

Echo looked even more angered than yesterday,"I just hate the holidays especially Halloween."

     "If its OK, with you guys, i'm going to my room now.” Echo said calmly .As she opened the door she saw her sister talking to another girl.

"Who is she and what is she doing here?" she asked, rudely.

"Um, I don't know, what is your name." Natalie said to the curly brown haired girl.

"My name is Sapphire.” The girl said.

“And you’re here because...?” Raven got into the conversation.

“Isn’t my Girl just adorable!” Beast Boy exclaimed, hugging Nat, ignoring the new girl.

“Well, its a loooong story,” Sapphire said, hesitantly. “I don’t think you have time for it. But I wandered over here, and this girl,” Sapphire gestured to Nat, “started talking to me.”

Everyone stared at Nat, who looked rather sheepish, “Hello...” Nat waved.

"Why don't we go out and get some candy!" Robin and Cyborg yelled not seeing the new girl.

"Well, um, Robin we may have a new Titan." Starfire commented pointing at Sapphire. Robin not hearing her, he asked who the new girl was. Star was ticked off and stormed out of the room with her eyes glowing a  brighter green than usual. As Robin got the story in Natalie and Echo's bedroom he saw Echo curled up into a ball with what looked like a black suit in her hands but it was covered by her long black hair with a blond streak.so he  just ecnored it.

"So, um, how ‘bout that candy. Are you up for it??"

"Ya i’m up for it." Beast Boy replied gleefully. "Well if its ok with Natalie." He said as he looked at her.

"Go ahead, hang with Cyborg." she replied, and gestured them to leave.

“Thanks honey, I-I mean Nat!” Beast Boy said, looking flustered.

“Wait, did y’all just call her, honey?” Cyborg exclaimed. “You two are dating!?”

“Maybe...” Natalie said, glaring at Beast Boy. Nat looked over to see Echo holding something black. “Echo?” Nat got off of her bed and slipped onto Echo. Cyborg and Robin we’re talking to BB about stuff.

“What?” She snapped at her sister.

Nat looked a taken back, and whispered, “What’s wrong?”

Echo growled, “Can’t you see? Raven and Robin, You and Beast Boy! Starfire and me have no one!”

Nat pulled Echo into a giant hug, and patted her hair.

“I’m fine.” Echo pushed Nat off, looking into her blood red eyes. “Really?"

As her sister sat up Natalie saw the uniform that she had worn when they worked for Slade.

“Ummm, what's that?” Natalie asked curiously looking at the suit.