ch15: she's changed

As dark shadow walked along the dimly lit alley she met up with a dark figure  as she looked behind her to be positive that no one was following her he smacked her on the back of her head

"look at me you disgrace!"the figure yelled

"what is wrong with you slade! I told you I did my best and you can't accept that. You know I can go back to the Titans whenever I want!" Echo yelled at the dark shadow

"No you can't. he yelled back

as the arguing went on Natalie came to see what was happening as slade hid dark shadow was still talking.

"ummm sis who are you talking to?"she asked.

"just a ...cat."she replied with an upset tone in in her voice. “wait ,what are you doing back here anyways?!” Echo asked with a sour tone in her voice. It grew silent in the alley,then she finally spoke.

“umm... I sorta followed you back here” .she looked sheepish as she started to walk away .

"Nat!" Echo yelled to her twin sister " do you think that the titans will still let me come back?" Echo said with a sad tone in her voice.

"Echo! Of corce! They would be delighted to have you back ,but just to warn you they recruted a new titan to the group and he is cuuuute." Nat said with a squee." oh and it may be aquared between you and Robin but thats the glory of it all." she says rather chipper and happy, like Starfire , but you hated starfire and you wanted to punch her but you knew you couldent,not yet anyways. 

Echo's black neckless started to golw blood redand reviel the Slade unifourm that was well fitting and made you look like Terra but with a diffrent face. :"Echo! wheres the suit that the titans made you and why are you waring Slades uniform?y-you.you changed your the one the titans have been hunting!"

"Nat!its not what you think!h-he -"

"no !!!nat yelled you did this of your one free will and you wanted to join the titans agin! some nerves you got there and now the titans will be notified asap