Part 10

S

I'm sitting in the back seat with Owen and Sean when I see a large black gate. We are in a very wealthy secluded neighborhood and I start to wonder what the heck Owen does for a living.

I pull my phone out and text my boss my location and the people I am with just in case. You really think I'd jump in a car without at least one person knowing where I am?

Putting my phone away I glance over at Owen. Even his silhouette is perfect. Strong nose, high cheekbones, kissable lips and grey eyes that are looking right back at me.

Feeling flustered for getting caught staring at him I turn away quickly and focus on what's in front of me, but not before I catch the slight smirk on his face.

"Pookie, do you want kids in the future? If so, how many?"

Startled by the random question I glance at Sean and see him gazing at me. I give a little giggle and his smile widens.

"Well I haven't really thought about it but I would love to have children. A lot of them. I want a huge family."

"Wow pookie I'm so glad you feel that way. I can't wait for that. What should we name our first born?" He says while putting his hand on my knee.

What?! I mean, now I'm totally picturing a beautiful blonde hair green eyed little boy and my heart flutters. I feel myself blushing as I start to imagine what activities we would have to do to make that a reality. I like what's racing through my mind way too much.

North grumbles from up front and throws a wadded napkin right at Sean's forehead. I can see Silas' shoulders shaking from his laughter. Owen just rolls his eyes at Sean.

"Behave Dr. Green."

We finally pull up to the house and I am flabbergasted by just how large this house is! What am I even saying it's not even a house it's a mansion.

"Uh Owen?"

"Yes?"

"Are you some long lost prince in hiding? Is that why you own a castle?"

They all start to chuckle at me.

"No, Ms. S. I assure you I am no prince. I know my dashing good looks would make you think otherwise. "

"Oh my god! Mr. stick in the mud! Did you just make a joke?" Sean whisper shouts at him while Owen just rolls his eyes.

North and Silas followed by the rest of us get out of the vehicle and I finally get to take in this beautiful home.

Large oak trees are spread around in the massive front yard. The house is white with a wrap around porch. It's absolutely gorgeous.

"How big is this place?"

"Well, Miss S, there are approximately 20 bedrooms, a theatre, a library, indoor and outdoor pool areas, a game room, and several sitting rooms."

"Wowza." I say while gaping at him.

"Very eloquent, Miss S. This house has been in my family for generations. When my grandfather passed away he left the house to me."