Part 23

Owen hands gripped the chair as he watched the rest of his family stroll into the room. The tension was high and he couldn't control the way his lips twisted in a grimace. It always came down to control. His brothers were in danger and you could say his future was in a troublesome situation. He had already come to terms that his family was destined to be with the beautiful and shy woman, S. Even if the rest of his brothers might not know it yet. Looking at them taking their places in the conference room, he decided to start the meeting.

"Gentlemen, as you know we have a lot to discuss, what takes precedence at the moment and what I know is in everyone's mind is the connection between Kevin and S." Looking towards Kevin who is sitting in one of the leather couches with a grimace of pain etched onto his face, "would you like to shed some light onto that situation? How do you know her?"

Kota turned to kevin as well wanting to know the same thing. He had seen the way S looked at Kevin with something akin to hero worship and although he did not want to admit it, he could feel the stirrings of jealousy well up within him.

Kevin definitely did not want to have this conversation. His whole body ached with the stress of trying to heal his body. If his body was using all of its strength to heal his wound, how long would it take to heal his heart ache? He sees the way Sang looks at him like he's her savior but he is no ones hero. He couldn't even save the girl he loves. Knowing that his brothers won't let him go until he tells them he takes a deep breath, "She was my next door neighbor, we became friends. I knew she needed a friend and I wanted to be there for her. Her mother was a nasty woman, beating her daughter. I never understood why she loved the other girl Marie but hated Sang so much. Anyways, I had to move and that was that. I never saw her again till now, I always wondered what happened to her."

Gabriel sighed with relief, he already had to compete with his other brothers for S he did not need another person vying for her attention. Fidgeting in his chair he looked around at all the guys and couldn't help but think they were wasting time. Sure they had a few leads but it felt as if they weren't doing enough.

Getting up from the Leather sofa, victor excused himself to get his laptop so he could keep working o. Looking through Sang's background. He was completely perplexed because no matter what he did, he couldn't find anything on her. She was practically a ghost.

Silas watched victor leave with jealousy. He just wanted to go see his angel and make sure that she was happy. He wasn't sure why Axel acted they way he did with her but he knew that she didn't want to leave with him. She was a beautiful beacon of light and he constantly wanted to be next to her.

Owen Blackbourne fidgeted with his sleeves before making himself stop and brought up the next topic, "I have noticed that some of you, including me, have all been getting quite close to S. She is obviously beautiful but this is a scary time in her life and her emotions are at an all time high. If you are thinking of making a move on her I would highly suggest in waiting till everything is cleared up."

No! Luke did not want to wait to be with his sugar especially after the night they had together. Remembering her pliant soft body against his and her sweet moans. His eyes began to glaze over thinking of what could have happened had they not been interrupted.

Brandon looked over at North and he could practically see the smoke coming out of his ears from that statement. He sat back with a secretive smirk on his face thinking about his kiss with S.

Marc was about to put his two cents in because he definitely did not want to stop from getting to know the gorgeous girl. He thought that they should let things happen naturally and not limit themselves. It was a terrifying thing to think about, being with another woman, he remembered the last time he let himself fall for someone and look how that turned out, "We should-"

He was about to yell at Victor for interrupting him when they finally registered what he said.

Sang and Axel were taken. That he was doing his regular security check on the cameras outside when he saw them getting pushed into a van.

Gabriel was beside himself, "how the fuck did they just get taken? This is such bullshit! Fuck!"

The ever stoic Mr. Blackbourne immediately took charge, "Gabriel, calm down. Victor go through the footage with Corey and Marc to see if you can get any details from it. North, Brandon, and Silas get the cars outside and ready. Gabriel go pack us up anything we might need on this mission. Sean get everything you need in case they are injured. Raven we need weapons, pack them up. Nathan, Kota, and I will check around where they were taken and see if we can find anything they might have left behind in the struggle. Come on men. We end this tonight."

Everyone dispersed and got to their jobs, rushing out of the room. All except for one.

"Wait, what the fuck am I supposed to do?" Kevin asked perplexed. Everyone just left him and he could barely move with his wounds. He was worried for Sang, I mean S, and his brother but with his injuries he did not know what to do, "Well, this has been a sucky day."

Indeed, the Blackbourne and Toma team were having a very sucky day.