Rick x Michonne

-Ricks pov

I was a thoughtful guy who just wanted to be happy and live a normal life even with a bunch of dead people walking around. I had lost so much and the two people that made me love again were gone. Lori, was my wife who risked her life for a baby that wasn't even mine to begin with, but she thought about the future and decided to keep judith alive. Jessie, had taken my heart since we moved to alexandria and she had a abused husband and two beautiful boys and like, lori they were gone.

The only thing that kept me going was... Michonne. The way she protected me and had been friends with the rest of the group made me feel something inside. Not only did she protect me, but I knew I could trust her with my life and the others too.

I had just gotten back from a run with daryl and I was exhausted. I fell on the couch and stared at the fire in front of me sighing. I flinched a little hearing a door slam and sat up seeing someone walk into the living room with me. Michonne walked over and threw herself on the couch next to me. She sighed to and turned to me " busy day " I smiled and turned to her " yeah, you " I said staring at her with curiosity. She nodded and yawned " yup, how was your day so busy " I chuckled " found a truck with supplies, found a guy and then it got sunk into a lake ".

She sat up staring at me with shock " woah, you did have a hell of a day " she said laughing and I laughed with her agreeing. "How was your day, busy " she stayed quite "eh it's not as bad as yours" she said putting a hand on mine and then noticing.

It was silent until, I intertwined her hand in mine and looked at her slowly as her breathing slowed down. I leaned close to her caressing her cheek as she stared at me not knowing what to do. I kissed her and then, backed away waiting for a sign for me to keep going. She laid down letting me get on top of her and kissed.

-Michonne pov

I continued kissing him letting him take over. I never could have thought that me and him would find our self's in this situation. Certainly, I never did and I loved it. Rick had gone through so much that it was part of the reason I stuck by his side and followed his every word.

I loved him now and he was now mine to have. He was my rick.

I love this ship so much. Lol give me more requests!