(oc) Ashley x Eugene

Requested by TheMeganProductions1
You can listen to the song if you want whole you reading.

Ashley's pov

I was walking with Rick talking about the supplies that was running low and he wanted a two-person group to go look for some more. " It would be great if you could go, I have so much to do around Alexandria and it would be a big help " I nodded " sure, Rick but who should I go with everyone else is doing something around here ". Just then, Eugene came up to Rick " Rick, I noticed we have rubbed out of supplies in the storage are you looking for someone to do the job " Rick chuckled nervously and looked at me " guess, you have one now, you two be care full out there " he walked off and left me and Eugene in the street.

I looked at Eugene shyly and said " hey Eugene " I said biting my fingernails as he looked at me confused " did I miss something " I chuckled and smiled " yeah, he wants me and you to go on a supply run ". I saw Eugene stare at me and rub the back of his neck " oh really ".

" Yeah, so um shall we go " blushing a little and smiled with my eyes closed. I have always had a crush on Eugene, ever since the day I saw him it was destiny to for me and him to be together. Of course, I haven't told him that.

Eugene pov

I packed a first aid kit and bottle of water in my backpack and some empty bags to take on the run. I saw Ashley waiting at the front gate and went walking to her. Rick had told us to go by car because, of the long trip me and Ashley had to take. He opened the gate and Ashley drove out the gates of Alexandria.

" This is fun, right " Ashely said still looking down at the road, I nodded. I was nervous to talk to her and the silence was killing me. I the radio and figured music would help the awkwardness as I reached for it Ashley touched my hand. I looked at her swiping my hand back and blushed lightly. "Sorry" I said apologizing " it's okay " she said stopping by the side of the road to see a house up ahead. She unbuckled her seatbelt and got out quickly. I gulped and unbuckled mine grabbing the bags and saw her open the trunk grabbing a gun. She walked to me and gave me a pistol walking past me.

I followed her behind her ask she searched the area for any walkers coming by. I held my gun tightly looking around as we entered the house. The creaking of floors scared a couple of birds from the roof. Ashley checked the kitchen as I checked in one of the rooms. I saw some blankets, a ice chest, some flashlights on the dresser and video camera and packed them in my bag.

Suddenly, I heard screaming and it came from inside the house. I raced out of the room and saw Ashely tackled down to the ground by a walker trying to bite her face. I dropped the bags and pulled my pistol up aiming till, another walker came from the side and pinned me to the wall. I struggled to get it off me and heard Ashley's pleads to get the monster off her. Adrenaline kicked in and threw the walker to the ground shooting it in the head and grabbed the one on top of Ashley and stabbed it with a piece of wood to the face.

I panted loudly and saw Ashley picking her up from the floor. She stared into my eyes " you saved me " she said holding onto my shirt smiling. I sighed and said " Ashley, I have been wanting to tell you this ever since, I felt this way about you " she blushed biting her lip. " I really like you, Ashely and I hope that you feel the same way too " I said clearing my throat and blushing.

Ashley's pov

My eyes went wide and all I could do was blush and stare into his eyes that were calming. I chuckled " that's such a coincidence, cause I was going to say the same thing about you " I said bitting my lip and looking down at his lips. He looked down at mine holding my waist and leaned in to kiss me. I held the back of his neck kissing back.

It was the first kiss I ever had in my life and I got to do it with the person I loved most. We pulled back blushing madly and chuckled. " I love you, Eugene " I said he nodded and smiled " I love you too, Ashley ".

Eugene and I grabbed the bags and supplies from the house and held each other's hands walking out of the house wand headed back to Alexandria.

I hoped you liked it : ).