Carl x Negan

Requested by @RedRidingHoodAuthor
Hope you like it.

-Negan's pov

It must have been my lucky day to see all the terrified faces of this small group that had been causing trouble and killing most of my men. It sure as hell wasn't fair to me or my people. Somebody had to pay, but who was going to have the honor to be the next victim of my bat, Lucille. I walked around seeing the tears and shocked faces on everyone. That's when I was stopped dead in my tracks to see a boy with an eye patch and a sheriff's hat. I looked at Rick who just looked at me. I smiled and crouched down eye level to the boy he was young and looked like a good kid. I stared into his blue eye that stared back at me in hatred. "Lighten up kid, at least try to show a little empathy for crying out loud" I pounded Lucille a little on the ground smiling at the kid " what kind of kid doesn't cry in a situation like this, I have your people and soon someone is gonna pay " I looked down at the gun on his side " that belongs to me " I chuckled reaching over to take it and stood up putting it in my pants and continued to walk and stare at the group.

Eventually it came to me, I walked to Rick who looked up at me "eeny" I smiled and continued

"meeny..."

"Miny..."

It was silent.

"Mo..."

"Catch..."

"A tiger...

"By..it's toe..."

"If...he holers..."

"Let him go..."

"My mother..."

"Told me..."

"To pick..."

"The very best one..."

Carl's pov

Negan's continued his little lullaby song pointed his bat at each at us as he sang. And I couldn't bear to see my friends afraid of the man named Negan.

He stopped and pointed at Abraham looking up at Negan in total bravery and no fear. Everyone cried and gasped seeing that are friend was going to die. I looked at Sasha and Rosita seeing their tears stream down their cheeks. I couldn't stand to watch the site of anybody being killed and as Negan raised his bat over his head I immediately screamed "nooooo" everyone was silent and looked at me.

Negan turned before he could slam his bat onto Abraham's head. He laughed putting his bat down and walked to me concerned " no " he repeated. I stared at the floor and then up at him " I'll go with you " I said aloud seeing my father's face almost sink to the ground. Negan laughed leaning a little and said " there we go kid, show me that fight in you, I like that " he winked and grabbed me from the shoulder and lifted me up forcefully.

I groaned and looked back at my group hoping this wasn't the last time I was going to see them again.

Hoped you liked it. Sorry if I made any mistakes.