Ron x Carl

Requested by KaiKillingWalkers
Hope you love it.

Ron pov

I walked along the street digging my hands into my front pockets and lifted my head checking out the neighborhood keeping my mind on anything in front of me. I turned to see rick's home not to far from where I was and saw carl come out onto the front porch. I slowly came to a stop and stared at him watching him. Suddenly, someone came up attacking me from behind I jumped a little and turned to see enid smiling and laughing. I scoffed annoyed " I got you good " she said laughing still. I shaked my head and looked back at the house and saw carl walking off. I paused looking at enid who stared at me " what were you doing " enid questioned looking back to Carl and at me again. I shrugged and looked away " just walking " she chuckled and walked to me " I don't believe that's what you were doing, that's not what I saw " she said grinning at me.

"It's none of your business anyway, enid" I walked and she followed " ron I know that you have a thing for carl " she said confident " what are you talking about, I do not have a 'thing' for carl " she rolled her eyes and nudged me " why don't you talk to him, he's not gonna bite " she said chuckling. I sighed and stopped turning to her " enid, I am not gay " she smirked " I didn't say you were " she crossed her arms and stare downed me. I groaned and walked off.

-Carl pov

I went to get some food for judith from the storage down the street. I saw Olivia inside holding a board writing stuff down checking the food. I smiled and asked for some baby food she pointed to a door and thanked her.

When I started grabbing food, I closed the door to see ron standing behind it. I gasped and chuckled looking at ron who looked nervous. " hey ron " he side smiled and waved a little as he looked​ at me. He was really cute and I started to have feelings for him since, he looked like he needed someone with him. "Can you help me " I said holding out the food to him he nodded as he grabbed some from my hand. He looked down and I stared at him and stopped as he slowly looked up. I looked at his lips and licked mine he bit his lip a little " carl " I heard him say focusing on his lips and leaned in kissing him. I dropped all the food in my hands holding ron by his cheeks and him grabbed my waist. I felt his tongue in my mouth playing with mine fighting for dominance.

Suddenly, I heard someone call out " ron I want- " enid came in and stared at us with her mouth wide open as I broke away hearing the pop from departing are lips both looking at her surprised. She laughed and walked out.

Don't worry TheMeganProductions1 I will do yours soon. Sorry for the wait.