Carl x Negan pt.2

( continued oneshot )

Requested by TMRANDTEENWOLFPEOPLE
Here you go.

-Carl pov

Negan had taken me into his RV leaving my family outside still on their knees. If it wasn't for me Abraham would be dead and my dad wasn't​ doing anything to stop it. I was seating on a table and heard Negan come in shoving me as he walked to the front of the RV. I stared at him intently as he looked through the mirror. " You stepped up kid, you showed everyone how much you are willing to save everyone " he chuckled and stared the engine. " Where are we going " I asked looking outside the curtains to see everyone in their same positions. He stood up and turned smiling " I like you kid " he said walking forward and stood by me. I looked up " whatever you think your going to do to me, it's not going to work " I said in defense. He chuckled holding knife in his hands.

- Negan's pov

I stood next to him looking at how f*cking brave this kid was, braver than his father that was just going to let one of his men die in front of his whole group. He was something special. " You know kid, I never met a kid your age that had the nuts to do what you did in front of everyone " I leaned down face to face with him. He backed away a little and frowned. I tipped his hat back making him flinch a bit and chuckled. His face was soft and his eye was looking directly at me.

" Stand up " I said finally standing straight up and grabbed the gun from my pants, he sighed and stood up. I pointed the gun at him and he didn't move instead he just stared at me intently like his father. I smiled licking my lips and took his hand putting the gun in it. He pointed it at me and I scoffed knowing that he really did want to kill me.

He fired it and nothing came out, he looked at me shocked and I held out a bullet. I walked forward and grabbed his shirt " were you going to kill me, boy " he dropped the gun and smiled. I looked at him confused and then he kissed me. I was shocked by the kiss ,but I kissed back still holding his shirt close. I pulled away and saw him turn a shade of pink as I tried to wonder what happened. He smirked " wasn't expecting that, huh " he cocked his head. I froze s looking at him still confused. He rolled his eyes and kissed me again.

You asked for it. Lol