Rick x Reader x Negan pt.2

Sorry for spending so much time on this book. I will start doing more for you readers. 😊😊

Your pov

I felt bad inside to leave Rick and my group in Alexandria. I really wanted them to know that I was leaving for a reason and not just to agree to be negan's wife just because. The only good thing that came out of it all was the safety of my group. He told me about his other wives back at the sanctuary and the thought went straight to that he had sex with all of them. I still wasn't comfortable with the idea and realized that I was still a virgin and now I was a wife to the most nortorius and monstrous man alive. It was against everything I believed in and I had to adjust to it all at once. The whole drive back to the sanctuary, I felt Negan staring at me. I moved my eyes to the side have a glimpse of him looking at me. I slowly turned my head to him and gulped, seeing him doing exactly what I felt him doing. He was leaning back with a finger in his mouth and an arm around the back of my chair. The smirk plastered on his face gave me shivers down my spine as his tongue came out between his teeth. His brown eyes were tracing me all over and breathing was slow and hard. I bit the inside of my cheek, embracing whatever this man was trying to get me to feel for him and doing a great job at that with his stunningly beautiful features.

I slightly turned breathing softly out " um, so are you going to do what you promised and not kill my friends ". He didn't stop staring at me and sat up in his seat " well, if you are a good girl and promise to do what you said you are going to do " he winked. I blushed lightly, nodding " I never break a promise, Negan ", he chuckled softly and looked away from me. I almost fell to the floor from the constraint he was putting me through when he was staring at me for minutes. I wouldn't lie that I liked the way he was staring at me, giving me such a rush. He was a insanely attractive guy behind that wicked appearance he gave people. I didn't want to let Negan know that his charms was working for me especially, if I had feelings for Rick first. The only thing a man like, Negan was really after was getting into my pants.

My heart was racing and the knot in my stomach hurt, biting my lip from the pain, not paying attention to Negan or, think about him.

Negan's pov

The ride back was a exciting one with y/n on board. She made it very obvious that she had a thing for Rick the prick and she would still have these feelings for him. It was never a problem for me to seduce women I could reach first base with her. She was the only girl that caught my eye in Alexandria that was hot she got me to make a deal with her to be one of my wives. She agreed but, it took longer since, she had feelings for Rick and so, I added that I wouldn't hurt Rick. She immidiately accepted.

( At the sanctuary )

I opened the car door and reached for my bat and waited for y/n to come out through my side. She stared at me and got out placing her feet onto the ground. I closed the door and banged on it to keep driving to the front of the sanctuary. She nervously walked with her hands crossed to the doors. I followed behind her " don't be shy, darling your one of us now " I said walking beside her. She stopped looking up and didn't say anything. I chuckled thinking how cute she was being smaller than me. I held her head pulling her toward me kissing her head. She stood still for a moment and I looked down at her seeing her cheeks turn pink and she walked away from me. I smirked and opened the doors for her as she entered and uncrossed her arms seeing the workers. Soon, she'll figure out that she can rule this place with me.

[ At Alexandria ]

Rick's pov

I stayed in bed, tired a miserable. The girl I really liked and she was gone just like that because, of freaking Negan. I growled, just thinking about him and grabbed the pillow next to me throwing it across the room. Knocking over something and making a loud thud onto the floor. I sighed and sat up in my bed rubbing my face. I couldn't stop thinking about what Negan could have done to trick her into and for her to leave like that. For what?

A knock came from the door, I stayed quiet as I heard the squeaking of the door open, " dad ?" I looked at the door, Carl poking his head out and came in closing the door behind him. He walked to me seating on the side of the bed. " Dad, are you feeling okay " he asked looking at me worried. I groaned " I need to get her back " I said to myself. Carl thought about it and snapped his fingers " then, let's go ". I looked at Carl thinking and nodded,
" your right " I stood up giving a small smile to my son and headed out of my room as Carl followed behind me. " Carl, you want to come with me " I said trusting my son this once that he wouldn't do something stupid. He humbly agreed, and we packed a car as the gates opened drove out of Alexandria to get y/n back, ' I'm coming for you y/n ,' Rick thought.