Sasha x Abraham

Love them so much!

-Sasha pov

Life was getting hard and the group wasn't looking so good. Most of all myself, we have lost so many and I must have just shut myself out from everyone. I hated the feeling of dealing with all the stuff that was happening. I felt alone, I needed to fix myself and get my head together.

I was walking alongside the ginger next to me, Abraham. He was tall and muscular and very attractive. I sneaked a couple of looks at him before rick called me. I walked to him " sasha I need you to keep a look out, you look spooked " I looked down and sighed " okay, sure " he nodded leaving me stand there as he walked forward.

He was right I needed to stay focused on everyone. We have been walking for a couple of days without a place to live in and it was dangerous here out in the open. "Don't worry about it, he is just worried " I heard from behind me turning to see abraham holding his gun on his shoulder. I chuckled holding my gun " I'm fine " I said walking, in actuality I wasn't it was very bad it wasn't good at all.

-Abraham pov

The girl beside me looked spooked and worried something was going on through her head. Sasha was her name and she looked like she needed someone to be close with. She was a very beautiful woman.

I needed to have time with her away from the group so, I had an idea. " Hey, come with me " I said to her she stopped and chuckled " and where are we going " she said raising her eyebrow up. I glanced at her smiling " we can cover more ground if we check from far away and make sure no walkers come and attack ". She looked back at the group as they continued walking and nodded her head walking by me lifting her gun. I followed as we covered the area. Alright, this was my chance, I stopped behind her " sasha " she stopped and turned and when she did I grabbed her and kissed her on the lips.

She pushed me away not knowing what had happened and held her mouth with her hand. I looked at her " what " she shaked her head and hit me on the chest " what makes you think you can do that without me wanting to do it " I replied " so you did want too " she groaned " I never said that I said 'I would if I wanted too' ".

"Did you like it at least " I crossed my arms staring at her. She froze and paused. " I-I-", " you don't have to say anything " I said smiling and put my rifle on my shoulder " alright, seems like the ara is clear, let's head back ".

Lol, I am so sad that they both got killed off on the show. I loved the ship ❤❤