Daryl x Jesus

Requested by quenyaxx
I hope you like it!

Daryl pov

I left the kingdom to hilltop carrying my crossbow with me. I wasn't there till nightfall and waited by the gate. I looked up to see jesus at the top and told them to open the gate. I went inside jesus greeting me " hey " I looked at him and he stared " I see you got a crossbow with you, that's cool " I stayed there and looked at it " yeah, it's not as good as my old one though " he chuckled.

Something about him was sweet, his personality was so different from other people I talked too. I started to have feelings, and not the friendship kind. The romantic kind. He looked at me and snapped his fingers " you okay " he said smiling. I shaked my head and nodded " maggie here " I said looked down letting the hair hide my face.

He nodded and motioned his head to follow him to a trailer. I followed nervously holding my crossbow behind my back.

Jesus pov

I walked toward the trailer where sasha,enid and maggie where living in. I looked​ back at daryl and smiled thinking he was cute with his hair in his face, but I wanted to see his face more. "You should show your face often, it's charming" I said stopping and turned to him. He stopped in his tracks and looked down a little and I could see the pink forming his cheeks even in the night. " hey what's wrong " I said walking forward worried. He stayed quiet for awhile and looked up " I can't forgive myself for what I did the night her husband was killed by that freaking bat negan has " I heard his voice crack a little from wanting to cry. I sighed and gave him a small hug he backed away a little but then he hugged back tightly saying " it's all my fault " I shaked my head and looked at him caressing his cheeks and brushing the hair from his face " daryl, it's not your fault, this is what negan does to people, it's not your fault ".

Daryl pov

I felt my heart beat from my chest seeing his calming eyes and warming smile. Finally, I had to it just came out I looked into his eyes and leaned in toward his face as he stared at my lips knowing what was coming next. I kissed him softly letting the sadness gone and the safety of his lips on mine. He kissed back and I felt his tongue between my teeth making me almost shiver with excitement. He pulled away and I opened mg eyes seeing his face turn from shock to a smile " thank you " he said smirking.

Sorry for the long wait.