Negan x Reader

Requested by 123456789weird

-Reader pov

Today was the day, I was called in for a talk with our leader, negan. It might had been that day when I decided to skip a day of working and I must've gotten caught by Dwight noticing. I hated him. I was outside the door to his room and stared face to face with the door knowing once I was inside there was no turning back. I knocked on the door slightly and heard him say " come in " I breathed out and grabbed the handle of the door and saw Negan inside. I went in closing the door behind me. He walked to the couch seating down " come sit with me and let's chat " he said forwarding me to sit on the couch across him. First, time I ever been here.

I tried to putting​ on a smile, but I was sweating with fear. I saw his bat leaning next to the couch to him and I tensed a little. He put his elbows on his knees leaning a bit and stared at me with his warm brown eyes that made me blush lightly. " You know why I called you here " he said concerned smiling, I gulped and looked away " I didn't mean too, sir " he laughed and leaned back in his seat " I like the way you called me 'sir' but since I like your confidence to make a first impression just call me Negan " he winked playfully. I pulled my hair back and nodded. Was he still mad at me?

- Negan's pov

Sh*t I was still mad at her for skipping a day, but dam was she something to look at. I smiled flirting with her, she was a pretty cute girl and maybe, I could ask her to be another one of my wives. After, we talked about the whole situation with skipping a day. I asked " so, I was thinking I could give you a choice either you get a another free day of not working or you can be a new wife of mine " I said biting my lip looking at her.

She stayed silent and stood up, I smirked looking up at her and she said " a wife " she said immediately smiling and nodded

She stayed silent and stood up, I smirked looking up at her and she said " a wife " she said immediately smiling and nodded. I stood up walking to her and said " I knew you would pick a smart choice " and then I kissed her.

Yas! I love this! 💕💕