Chap.5

Mr Kidnapper stormed up behind me; I was still standing looking out of the tiny window. I had hope, As soon as Cadan gets me out of here I will be free!

Mr Kidnapper grabbed my waist pulling me back. I turned to look at him, he looked angry and his jaw was clenched shut. “Well hello you” I said with a wink. I playfully trailed my fingers up his chest.

“You let him get away!” He growled. He swatted  my fingers of him. I could see another guard in a uniform stood by the door but that didn’t bother me, “Wow calm down hot head” I rested my arms on his shoulder and he tensed up. I began moving my hands in a slow circular motion. “You like it?” I asked with a flirty wink.

He shoved me backwards, “Sit down girl! Boss will make sure you get a good punishment for letting that wuss escape!” I smirked, “Oh really? And who exactly is ‘boss’? C’mon Mr Kidnapper… Tell me more” I smiled sweetly.

“Shutup Girl” He hissed. Then he kicked my leg and stalked out, motioning for the guard to lock the door. After he left I leaned back against the wall and sighed.

It was boring in this cell alone- Atleast before Cadan was here with me. No, I thought, Cadan is free and soon I will be too! C’mon Stacey think positive I told myself. I crawled to the door and began to bang. “Stop that racket!” Shouted a deep voice.

“Mind calling Mr Kidnapper?” I replied. “And who exactly is Mr Kidnapper?” The guard asked. I raised my eyebrows, “The guy who kidnapped me… Duh” I said in a blunt tone. The guard laughed, “Oh girl”

“Stacey” I corrected. I wasn’t just a girl. I was a girl they kidnapped! Who has a name. The door creaked open snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled up at the gorgeous face, “Oh You’re here. Hello. Food please, Im hungry and getting low on energy. What an eventful day its been!” I grinned. I knew being happy pissed everyone off, So from now on I will think positive.

“Yeah, Well things are going to get much more exciting for you” He scoffed. I nodded along, “Yeah, I should be out of here in no time” I small smile crept onto my face as his eyes widened. “Boss is on his way to teach you a lesson” He barked. Then he stepped closer, bending down and whispered, “Be careful Stacey. This man is cruel and powerful… don’t mess around or he will hurt you” He has a worried expression then turned around to leave.

Finally, This boss decides to show up, Huh? I sat waiting until the door was opened to reveal a short, stubby man with 2 guards by his side. He had grey hair at the sides of his head but the top was bald. He had dull grey eyes. I cringed at the site of him.

“Get up girl!” He ordered. His voice was rather high-pitched, A bit like Mickey Mouse. “Nah im alright” I scoffed and stayed sat with my legs crossed. “Besides, I don’t feel like bending down just to look at you” I continued.

I could see him loosing his very short temper, “Are you implying something about my height?” He asked. “Obviously” I replied with a ‘duh’ tone. He strode towards me and pulled my up my my hair. I winced and stumbled to my feet. “Who do you think you are! Didn’t your filthy parents teach you to respect your elders!” It was more of a comment rather than a question, “Didn’t your parents teach you that kidnapping people is wrong? Oh… And so is abuse” I scoffed. A smirk appeared on my face and I watched his face twitch in anger.

“He slapped my hard across my face” My eyes welled up with tears from the stinging sensation. He began yelling at me and I clasped my hands over my ears, “Whoa! Calm it Mickey!” I yelled over his shouting. His bushy eyebrows shot up, “What?” He snarled.

I grinned and leant back against the wall, with my arms folded across my chest. He ignored me and ordered the guards to tie me up. “Oh Hell Nah! Its not like im going to run away… Leave me be no need for ropes” I slid back against the wall until my butt hit the cold floor; Only to be yanked back up by my arms.