Chap.1.5

Please read Authors Note at the bottom!!

Before reading on please consider that this chapter will not make sense at the moment as i have not uploaded the chapters that come before it!! I am slowly adding more chapters to the begining that will come before this chapter. Feel free to read on but i would just like to note that this chapter will not make sense at the moment if you read 'chap.1' first. I am working on it at the moment :) Thank you

Read on :)

Me, Bridget and Lucas all collapsed on a bench after a long day out. We each carried a bundle of bags and were sat, sipping our shakes. “Stacey that top you bought is so nice! You have to let me borrow it sometime?” Bridget grinned, gently shaking my shoulder. I nodded and we sat in silent enjoying the peaceful moment.

A mysterious arm made its way around my neck. I stared down at the dark hairs, knowing for sure it was not Lucas. I turned my head to see a guy around my age with a serious look on his face.

“Whoa who the fuck are you?!” I said, trying to pull his arm off me. Lucas stood up and sent him an evil glare, “Leave her alone” He demanded.

The dude yanked me up, his arm still firmly around my neck. He pulled me over the bench so that I was standing up against him. “Get the fuck off me”I hissed. Then I felt something cold against my temple. I gulped and stared at Bridget and Lucas who both shared my worried expression.

“Stacey!” Bridget croaked out. She looked so small and afraid. I looked at Lucas who also looked worried, “What do you want from her?” He hissed staring at the cold metal placed against my temple.

The stranger ignored them and began pulling me away, “Hey! Where’re you taking me?!” I shouted. He jabbed the gun harder against me, “Away.” He said. It look me time to process exactly what was happening- I was being kidnapped. 

Authors note;

As many people have told me the kidnapping happened to fast i am going to add more chapters before, However i need you to tell me how many starter-chapters you think would be suitable! Thank You:) ♥