Chap.23

I felt the bed rise slightly and I shifted slightly. I let out a strangled yawn as I opened my eyes to be greeted by the daylight shining through the window.

“Good morning. Didn’t mean to wake you up” Cameron said whilst grinning.

I shot him a sleepy smile, “Morning” I replied as I rubbed my eyes and slowly shifted into a sitting position. I watched him dart around the room in awe.

He smiled at me once more before leaving the room. I shot up excited for the day to begin when I suddenly felt pain rushing to my head. I fell back onto the bed and held my head for a while before standing up slowly. “Damn. Hate it when that happens” I groaned under my breath.

I rummaged through my drawers of clothes, Pulling out a baggy black tank top and grey studded shorts. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and slid on my fresh, clean clothes.

I smiled in the mirror as I tugged a brush through my messy morning hair. After brushing for a few minutes my hair fell smoothly past my chest. After clipping my fringe to the side I straightened out my tank top and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

“Want breakfast?” Cameron asked as I entered the kitchen.

 I rummaged through the cupboards unable to find something good to eat. I sighed, “Cameron we really need to go buy some food”

He nodded in agreement, “Shall we head out now? We can eat after”

We both made our way to the door. I slid on my black toms and waited for him to put on his shoes. He ruffled his hair to mess it up. My mouth began to water at the sight of him and I swear there was a bit of drooling drizzling out the size of my mouth. Gross, I know.

I quickly licked my lips and made sure my drooling went unseen. Cameron extended his arm out and gently held my hand in his. I smiled up at him and forced my legs to carry me out the door, ignoring the jelloid feeling in my knees.

“Where we heading?” Cameron asked with a nudge.

I chewed my lip, “Tescos? The one in my city considering im not leaving you anytime soon” I smirked and he nodded his head, understanding that I willingly came back.

“Sure. But Don’t let boss know, ok?” he asked. I nodded as we walked towards the car.

“So” I started as I strapped my seatbelt on. “How come you work for Mickey?” I casually ask. I watched him tense a little. I wasn’t expecting that as a reaction. He remained silent so I decided to speak up.

“Isn’t it hard? I just don’t get it… He’s not a nice man, why would you want to help him with something like kidnapping?” My tone was gently so that he wouldn’t get the wrong impression.

“Im not ready to talk about that. Let it go please” he said. His voice was sharp but I could tell he was trying to not raise his voice. I didn’t expect it  to be a sensitive topic for him. I bit my lip as the rest of the car journey went on in silence.

~*~*~*~*

Finally the car came to a slow stop. “Want to grab some breakfast first?” Cameron asked with a smile. I nodded in agreement.

We held hands and walked close together, side by side.

“Do you miss your home?” Cameron asked. I thought about his question. Did I miss my home? I didn’t know because my home didn’t feel like home anymore.

I shrugged, repeatedly kicking a stone as I walked, “I dunno. I thought I did, but im not so sure now” I admitted. He had a look of concentration as he pursed his lips.

“What happened?” he whispered, He began rubbing soothing circles in my hand as we walked hand-in-hand down the street.

I shrugged, “I-I don’t even know” I whispered. I raised my hand, running my fingers through my hair. I let out a sigh before pulling Cameron to walk in a different direction.

We both remained silent and it was starting to irritate me so I decided to attempt on making a conversation as we walked on.

“You know” I began, “Your not that bad. I thought I would hate you, but no, i actually really like you. You-” I was cut off when I walked into someone. I looked up and my eyes instantly widened. Camerons grip on my hand tightened and I just froze as i stared at the person who had just walked into me. Nobody moved nor spoke. Silence. Nothing but wide-eyed stares.

-~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors Note;

I havn't updated in a couple of days, Simply because i havnt had the motivation to do so xD But i felt like updating now so here it is :)

Hehehe 

& I've tried adding more chapters to the begging & iv tried moving them around so im not sure if the ordering is correct because it keeps on playing up Urggh! But basically, I've made Chapter 1 have more that one part. like Chap.1.2 or whatever.

Im sorry if it confuses you, you can always message me to explain. Let me know if the ordering is coming up wrong :) Thank you♥