Chap.16

“That actually hurt” I complained as I walked into the apartment. No matter how many times he would apologize I kept going on and on about how painful being dragged across solid ground was. I strolled into the bathroom to get dressed.

Just as I was about to shut the door Cameron blocked it with his foot, “Er what do you think you’re doing?” I asked with a raised eyebrow. He looked down and ruffled his hair a little, “Well-Uh. I was thinking do you want to go out this afternoon?” Why is he asking me this? Of course I do!  Act casual I told myself. I squinted my eyes and bit my lip, pretending to think.

“Hmm… Where?” I asked pretending to still be unsure although in my mind I was already screaming yes. He hesitated before murmuring, “A meal? I don’t know…” he looked embarrassed. I nodded my head slowly, “Sure… Dress code?” I winked. I needed to know if it was formal or a casual meal.

“Wear like… a dress? Or something I don’t know” He said as he fiddled with his fingers. I had plenty of clothes now so it was no problem for me. I smiled, “Formal aye? I like it” I winked and with that I slammed the door on his face and giggled. I could hear him growl in pain, “You stomped my foot!” This set me off into a laughing fit.

I pulled my clothes off and threw them onto the floor. Just as I did I noticed the dirty pile of clothes was still there. I frowned and kicked my clothes along with them. I swear I told him to do the laundry?  I shook my head and went to have my shower.

My body was pink from all the scrubbing and my hair was plastered to my back. I instantly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body as I stepped out the shower.

I ran into Camerons room whilst clutching the towel tightly to my body. “Get out. Go do the laundry Now.” I said bluntly as I opened my drawer. He slowly got up before I interrupted him, “Hurry up, take your clothes or whatever and go I need to get ready for the meal!” I said excitedly.

“Im going im going jheez. Besides you have ages” he argued as he came beside me to get his things. After collecting his things and leaving the room I locked it so he wouldn’t come in on me. I dropped the towel on the floor and put on my underwear. I sat trying to decide which dress to wear.

I picked out a mini dress, it had thin black straps and a black rim going across the top, under the rim was a white layer, covered by black lace which looked beautiful. The waist had a thick black rim and the bottom was white and frilly with black lines which made it look stunning. Overall, the dress was cute and absolutely gorgeous! I put it on and it fit perfectly. It was short, But not too short.

I picked out some black heals that weren’t too high so I was able to walk in them comfortably. After trying them on and staring in the mirror I decided that they were a good match for the dress. I chewed the inside of my lip. What should I do with my hair?

~*~*~*~*~*

Finally I was happy with the way I looked, My hair was in waves, falling down to my chest; I didn’t want to go over the top with any hair styles as this was just a formal meal with my kidnapper. I decided to go light with the makeup, Just foundation, powder, and a few layers of mascara. My skin looked smooth. I added some red lipstick and smacked my lips together.

After painting my nails a French pink colour I began to blow to make them dry quicker  as I was running out of time. I grabbed my Lacoste ‘Touch of Pink’ perfume and began spraying it. Then I gently placed it down and slipped a silver ring on.

There was a faint knock on the door, “Yeah?” I asked. “You ready to go?” Camerons voice asked. I posed in the mirror for a bit before finally deciding I was finished, “Yeah im ready now” I said as I walked over to the door. I turned to look in the mirror one last time before turning the lock and stepping out.

“Wow” was all he said as his eyes bulged out of his sockets. I laughed nervously as I let my eyes roam over him. He was wearing dark wash jeans with a white button down shirt. Smart I thought. Lucky I picked this dress because it surprisingly suits his outfit; not that I was matching us up or anything…

~*~*~**~*~*~*

Authors Note;

Different aye?;) Tell me what you think?

Remember i do need your help and your support so please comment any feedback, or adivice or opinions i dont care just anything :) Thank you

Picture of Staceys dress on the side! ;)>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Byeee♥