Illuminate World Tour

Destiny POV

My mom got a new job as an interviewer for the company, where you interview different celebrities a few months ago so we had to move to Los Angeles. I had to leave all my friends I had in Canada and make new friends at my new school. I started senior year at my new school 6 months ago and I still have no friends because nobody wants to notice me. I had no school today but my mom still had work. I had nothing to do at home and my mom said she needed help with work today so she took me with her. When we got there she went into her office and took out her agenda for the day and informed me of what was gong on today.

"So today, I have a meeting with my co-workers in the morning. Then we have lunch at 1pm and I have to interview a singer called Shawn Mendes at 3." My mom told me.

"Okay. So what do you want me to do while you are in your meeting?" I asked her.

"Can I get you to set up the room for my interview later and make sure everything is ready, the questions, make the sure the cameras are setup at the right angles, and get Shawn's dressing room ready for him?"

"Of course." I exited her office and went to the room to put the questions on the table and tidy everything up in the room.

I went into the room and straightened out the chairs and table. I dust the piano that was off to the right side and then I make sure that all the cameras are in the right spots. Next I go to the dressing room and turn off the tv and turn off the lights. I shut the door to the room and make my way back to my mom's office. I check my phone and see that is 2:30pm. Instead of going to the office I make a detour and head to the piano.

I sit down and start to play some chords that I remember. I am just having fun when I decide to play I song I know called Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. I start singing the chorus and completely lose myself in the song.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

I soon ended and I heard someone clapping and I turn towards the door and see a guy that is familiar. Then I realize that he is Shawn Mendes.

Shawn POV

I woke up and got out of bed. I started getting dressed for my interview at 3 pm. I headed over to the building and when I got inside the room with Andrew I heard someone singing Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. We looked over to the piano and saw a girl my age siting at the piano and playing it while singing.

"Who is that?" Andrew asked.

"I don't know, but I am going to find out." I said turning to Andrew. He smirked at me and raised an eyebrow, but I looked back at him as if I hadn't seen the look he was giving me.

"Yeah, Yeah. Go." I told Andrew.

I leaned against the door and watched the girl singing silently. I waited for her to finish and when she did I started clapping and she turned to look at me.

"Sorry, I didn't hear anyone come in." She said as she was about to get up but then I stops her.

"Wait don't go." I says as I walks towards her.

She sit back down at the piano and look back at me and I was now standing right beside the piano.

"May I?" I asks gesturing to the piano bench.

"Sure."

I takes a seat and turned to look at her.

"You are really good, you're voice is amazing." I say giving her a smile.