Imagine 22

Y/N POV

I went to see Shawn Mendes outside his hotel room outside the London Bridge today. While I was there, this white van that came speeding into pedestrians on the side walk and I started freaking out. Shawn got out of a taxi and came up to me pulling him into his hotel. We got inside and Shawn told me to stay with him.

"What's your name?" Shawn asked me as soon as we got into his hotel room.

"Y/N."

"Okay, where are your parents?"

"They are at home, they were going to pick me up later."

"Okay, I need you to call your parents and tell them you are safe and with me."

"Okay."

I dialled my mom's cell phone and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hello, Y/N are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I am with Shawn in his hotel room right now."

"Okay, I'm glad your safe. Can I please talk to Shawn?"

"Sure."

I passed the phone to Shawn.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Shawn. Thank you for taking care of my daughter. Unfortunately we cannot come pick her up because are car is not working. Would she be able to stay with you till we can come get her tomorrow after we get our car?"

"Yes, of course. Don't worry, I will take care of her."

"Thank you so much. We will be there in the morning. Bye."

"Okay, bye."

Shawn handed me back my phone.

"What did she say?"

"She told me that she couldn't pick you up since her car was getting fixed so you will stay here till she can pi k you up in the morning. I have some clothes you can borrow so you don't have to sleep in that."

"Okay, thank you."

Shawn went over to his dresser and pulled out grey sweatpants and his Marron hoodie. I put them on and Shawn told me I could sleep in his bed and he would sleep on the floor. I got into his bed and laid down staring at the ceiling.

"Shawn?" I said after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes?"

"I'm scared."

Shawn got up and got into his bed. He pulled me to him and hugged me. I rested my head on his bare chest.

"It's okay, you're safe now." He said kissing my forehead.

"I'm tired."

"Okay."

"Can you stay here?"

"Sure."

Shawn laid back in his bed and held me against him. I soon fell asleep in his arms.

A/N

I am truly devestated about what happened in London. My heart goes out to everyone that was affected. ❤️

(439 words)