Imagine 20

(WARNING SOME SEXUAL CONTENT)

Krystal POV

My friends and I went to the roller rink this afternoon because it was one of my friends birthday. We got dressed and headed to the place. Once we got our roller blades on we went to roller blade. As we were getting ready to roller blade I saw the popular  c boy in my class Shawn  Mendes come in with his his guy friends. Shawn was the guy that everyone liked and always wanted to be around. I was the girl that was quiet when not with my friends, but loud and outgoing when I was with them. My friends and I roller bladed to a few songs, and then a slow song played.

My and my friends were standing in a circle facing each other talking when one of my friends looks past my shoulder and says, "Krystal, Shawn's looking over at you."

I turned around and saw Shawn looking at me, he saw I caught him and he blushed looking back at his friends. They were telling him something but I couldn't here what so I turned back around and started talking to my friends again.

"Krystal, Shawn is walking towards you, I think he is going to ask you to roller blade."

"I think you're right." I heard a voice behind me say so I turned around and found Shawn  standing in front of me.

"Would you care to join me?" Shawn asked holding his hand out.

"Sure." I took his hand and he glided away from my friends.

As we were roller blading we were holding hands. I looked down at them and smiled. Since I was looking down I wasn't paying attention to my roller blades and they overlapped each other, causing my to lose my grip on Shawn and I fell down.

"Sorry." I said.

"Here." Shawn said holding out a hand to help me up.

Instead of Shawn bringing our hands to the side after I got back up, he pulled me into his chest. I looked up at him and smiled. I was pretty sure I was blushing, and Shawn noticed it.

"Your cute when you blush." Shawn whispered causing me to blush even more.

Shawn laughed and looked into my eyes. I looked back into his eyes and he started to lean in. I heard squeal come from near by us so I knew my friends were watching which made me smiler wider. Shawn was so close to my lips I could feel his breathing on them. He started to go even closer but as I went to close the gap he pulled back.

"You little tease." I said smiling up at him.

"Only for you." Shawn smiled at me and blushed.

"You're so cute when you blush and shy away." I said. "Come here." I grabbed Shawn by the collar and pulled him back to me.

He smiled down at me and and placed his hands on my waist. I leaned in and kissed him softly and slowly. I let go of his collar and wrapped my arms around his neck. Shawn slipped one hand under Neath my shirt and rested it against my back. He pulled me even closer to him so there was no space between us. We both pulled away for some air and Shawn leaned in again making sure we were touching before placing his lips on mine. He licked my bottom lip and I smirked against his lips but let him in. The second his tongue touched mine I felt butterflies and I played with the ends of his hair. Shawn's tongue explored the inside of my mouth and my knees buckled a little. I pulled away and smiled up at Shawn. He kissed my forehead and pulled me in for a hug. We were so close I could feel every curve of his body and he could feel mine.

*Skip end of the day*

3 months later:

Krystal POV
Today me and Shawn were at me house watching a movie. My parents were out and a friends house so Shawn and I were alone in the house until midnight. We sat on the couch and decided to watch Harry Potter.