Imagine 2

Abby POV

A few months ago my friend Hannah bought meet and greet tickets to Shawn Mendes's concert in Toronto, and today was the day of the concert.

I was sleeping in my bed and all of a sudden my alarm clock went off. I rolled over and saw Hannah looking over me.

"Come on, get up. We have to get ready to see Shawn we are going in about 2 hours."

"Fine."

I got up and got my clothes to take a shower. I wore black leggings with a purple flower top.

I got changed and started to blow dry my hair because I decided I was going to straighten my hair.

I plugged in my hair blow dryer and began, it only took me 20 minutes to dry it. I plugged in my straightener and did my make up while waiting for it to heat up.

I put on light purple eye shadow and black liquid eyeliner. By the time I was done putting on my make up, my straightener was hot enough. I started to straighten my long blonde hair, which took about half an hour.

I got out of the bathroom and went to sit on my bed. I grabbed my phone out of the wall where I was charging it.

"Hannah are you almost ready?"

"Yes, I'm coming."

Hannah then entered the room and I saw she was wearing a black lace dress that reached just over her knee.

"Abby, is that what you are wearing?"

"Yes."

"Whatever. Come on let's go get our tickets from your mom and make sure we have everything."

"Okay."

We exited my room and went down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Hey Mom, can we have our tickets please?"

"Sure."

My mom went to her purse and handed them to us.

"Okay, to girls have everything?"

"Yes mom."

"Okay, let's go."

We got in the car and headed to the Air Canada Centre. We got out and headed inside. We walked in and it was packed with fans. We went in line and waited patiently. We eventually got to the front and we showed the person at the table our tickets.

"Okay, you girls can go on in."

We went into the room where the meet and greets were happening and there were even more fans in there. We headed to the back of the line and waited our turn. Hannah was in front of me and I was behind her. I looked at her and her hands were shaking.

"Hannah calm down, it's not a big deal." I told her.

"But it's Shawn Mendes."

"So, he is just a normal human being like the rest of us."

"You are right."

We moved up the line slowly. While I was waiting I looked at what poses other people were doing. One girl was standing beside him hugging his waist. One fan was standing with his arm around her shoulder, and one stood in front of him and his arms wrapped around her.

Then it was Hannah's turn.

"Hannah, remember he is one of us."

"Right, okay here I go."

Hannah walked up to Shawn and hugged him, they took there photo and she left. Then it was my turn. I walked up to him like he was just one of my friends like he wasn't a big star and just talked to him casually.