Imagine 19

Krystal's POV

Today I was meeting Shawn Mendes at his concert in Toronto, which is also my home. I  wore black leggings and my Shawn Mendes sweatshirt. I curled my long blonde hair a little and didn't wear any makeup. I grabbed my phone out of the charger and ran down stairs. I found my mom sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Mom, hurry up, let's go. The meet and greet is in an hour!"

My mom laughed at me and got up. She grabbed her keys and we headed out the door to the car. Then we started to drive to the concert.

*Skip drive*

We arrived to the arena in 30 minutes. My mom and I got our passes and we're taken to  a room with all the other meet and greet people. We were near the end of the line, so we waited and eventually I was next.

Shawn looked at my and his smile became bigger. I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Hey, Shawn"

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Krystal, can you do my a favour?"

"Hi, Krystal. Of course."

"Can you we sing the chorus of Wanted by Hunter Hayes?"

Shawn's eyes lit up, "Sure. That's one of my favorite songs to sing!"

I laughed at Shawn's reaction and handed him my phone.

"You start singing then I'll join in."

"Okay."

Shawn pushed record and started singing.

"'Cause I want to wrap you up
Want to kiss your lips"

I joined in.

"I want to make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine"

Shawn stopped singing but I continued on because it was still recording.

"Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I, I want to make you feel wanted"

I though Shawn stopped the recording so I asked Shawn why he stopped singing.

"Why did you stop singing?"

"Your voice, it's amazing."

Shawn stared at me in awe and I looked down so he didn't see me blushing.

"Awe, did the Shawn Mendes make Krystal blush?" I looked up at Shawn and saw him smirking at me which made me blush even more.

"Stop, you are going to make me look like tomato!" I said jokingly.

"Here, hold this and continue recording." I heard Shawn say to one of the security guards.

Then he came running after me and tackled me in a hug. Shawn pulled me up of the ground and span me around causing me to laugh.

"Shawn put me down!" I said laughing, not meaning it.

"As you wish." Shawn said smirking.

He put me down on the ground and looked at me. He told the security guard to stop recording. Shawn then pulled me over to take a picture with him. Shawn put his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder, but right before the person took the picture, Shawn put his head in my neck and began to kiss which made me squeal.

"Shawn!"

"Yes?" Shawn asked me acting innocent.

"Never mind." I said smiling at Shawn.

Shawn grinned as if he just got an idea.

"Wait, I want to do one more picture." Shawn said.

I turned to face Shawn and he started leaning in. I stopped him.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to put your thumb in front of your mouth?" I asked.

"Yep..."

That's the last thing that happened before Shawn kissed me. As the kiss got longer, Saw put his arms around my waist and pulled me against him. I put my arms around his neck, then Shawn licked my bottom lip but I didn't let him get me that easily. I smirked against his lips. Shawn pulled me even more against him, which caused me to open my lips accidently. He took that chance to slip his tongue in and I felt fireworks. I pulled away and Shawn let go of my waist.

He walked over to the security guard that had my phone and told him something. He nodded in return. Shawn came back to me and told me to wait over with the body guard till he was done with his other fans.

Once the meet and greet was over Shawn came towards me and took my phone out of my hands.

"What are you doing?"

"Logging on to my Instagram, and Twitter." He said casually.

"Why?"

"Done."

He handed my phone back and I saw that he posted the video and pictures to Instagram and Twitter.

"Now everyone knows your mine."

(752 words)