Imagine 18

Shawn was performing on stage during his Illuminate World Tour in Toronto. He started to sing I Don't Even Know Your Name, but he wasn't smiling like he did the song. You watch him perform and he catches your eye and all of a sudden it's like the world around you stops and he smiles at you, while never looking away from your eyes. You smile back at him which causes him to smile wider.

Oh, you waited so long
Sometimes it's hard to stand out
And you don't have to do anything else
But be yourself, oh
And you, you dressed up so nice
But all I could see was your eyes
And the crowd came and pulled you away
And then you were gone
Oh, yeah

And I don't even know your name
All I remember is that smile on your face
And it'll kill me everyday
'Cause I don't even know your name
Ooh everywhere that I go
I'll see your face and it kills me to know
That you never know what you did to me
And now you were gone, yeah I can't stop thinkin' about you

'Cause I don't even know your name
All I remember is that smile on your face
And it'll kill me everyday
'Cause I don't even know your name
Yeah, I don't even know your name

I'm running, I'm searching
And I don't know where to start
I'm dying my love you punched a hole right through my heart
And I won't stop, stop looking
'Till I hold you in my arms
'Cause I'm running, I'm running I'm running

I'm running, I'm searching
And I don't know where to start
I'm dying my love you punched a hole right through my heart
And I won't stop, stop looking
'Till I hold you in my arms
'Cause I'm running, I'm running I'm running

And I don't even know your name
All I remember is that smile on your face
And it'll kill me everyday
'Cause I don't even know your name

Shawn finished singing and kept his eyes on you and walked up to you and said,

"So, what's your name?"

The crowd screamed and you replied, "Y/N."

"Well it's nice to meet you Y/N. Do you maybe want to go out with me sometime?" Shawn asked shyly.

You pretended to think about it and said, "Sure." You said smiling up at him and Shawn smiled down at you.

The whole crowed awed and once it became quiet you could hear someone whistle from backstage.

Shawn turned around and said in to the microphone, "Shut up Andrew." He did looking at him.

Andrew and the audience laughed. Then Aaliyah came running on stage and jumped in to Shawn's arms. The whole crowed awed.

"Aaliyah, I missed you. I didn't know you were coming!"

"I missed you too." The she got down and took the microphone from Shawn and told everyone, "Just so everyone knows, this is Shawn's first date." (I know It's not just pretend it is)

Shawn looked at Y/N and she was biting her lip to keep from smiling.

Shawn looked down at you and smiled.

"Is that true, Shawn?" You asked.

"Yeah it is." He said shyly.

You looked down and blushed, cause he had no idea it was your first date either.

Shawn gave you his phone number and you texted him saying it was Y/N. Then the show continued.

Once the show was over, instead of Shawn leaving behind the stage he jumped down and the security let you through. You told him your address and he said he would pick you up at 6 pm, which meant you had 3 hours.

You headed home and took a shower you got dressed in a hot pink romper with flowers on it and put on black runners. Then you curled your hair and put on eye shadow and eye liner. You didn't want to go with a lot of make up on because you didn't need it.

As soon as you were done your phone vibrated with a text from Shawn. You opened it and it said, "I will be there in 20 minutes." You texted him back and said "okay."

Since you were already ready you decided to watch TV until Shawn came. The doorbell rang and you opened it to see Shawn dressed in black basketball shorts and his maroon Vans sweater.

He looked at you smiled. "You looked beautiful."

"Thanks."

He led you to his Jeep and opened the passengers door for you.

"Thank you."

Shawn went and got in the drivers side. You drove for about 10 minutes and you saw that we where at a hill in a park. The hill had a blanket on it with a basket. You run over and sit down on the blanket, Shawn did you set this all up?" You asked him.

"Yes." He said siting down.

You and Shawn began to eat and once you finished Shawn put away the food in the basket and leaned back with his hands behind him holding him up.

"The sunset is so pretty." You said looking at the orange and pink sky.

"So are you." Shawn said smiling at you.

To make sure Shawn didn't see you blushing you hide yourself in his chest.

"What are you doing, Y/N?"

"I don't want you to see me blushing." He mumbled in his chest in hopes he wouldn't hear you but he did.

"Oh, really?" He said with an amused voice. "Well I actually do."

This caused you to blush even more but you looked up at Shawn.

Shawn tucked a lose strand behind your hear. "Much better."

You guys looked at each other for the rest of the time and then he drove you home.

Once you got inside it was 10 pm and you leaned against the door lost in thought.

"Hey, honey where we're you."

"I went on a date."

"Oh with Shawn?" Your mom said smirking.

You looked at her surprisingly, "How did you know?" You asked.

"I saw him in the driveway. In fact he is still there."

"What?"

You walked over to the window and saw him siting in his car on your drive way. You walked outside and over to him. Shawm got out of the car and walked over to you.

"Sorry, I just couldn't leave without doing this."

"Doing wh..." Shawn cut you off by kissing you. You kissed back and then you pulled away.

"I'll see you later." And with that Shawn got in his car and left. You walked back inside and your mom said, "So what happens now?"

"Everything."

(1119 words)