Imagine 7

I was on my way to Abby's house because we were all hang out with her. Once we got there we decided we should play truth or dare.

"Hey, guys do you want to play truth or dare?" Abby asked.

"Sure."

We all got in a circle and decided Abby would start. The water bottle could either land on Cameron, Shawn, Carter, Matthew, Jack J, Jack G, Sarah, McKenna, or me.

Abby span the bottle and it landed on me.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Abby looked at me with a evil smile on her face.

"How do you feel about Shawn?"

I stared at her with my mouth wide open. I was shocked she would ask that because she was the only one that knew about my crush on Shawn. You see, Shawn and I have been best friends since we were four and recently my feelings toward him have changed and I realized that I liked him.

"Krystal?" Shawn asked looking at me.

I closed my mouth and took a deep breath before I answered. I turned to Shawn and said, "I like you."

Before I could give Shawn a chance to answer I ran outside and realized that it was pouring rain. Great. I thought.

I stood outside on the driveway trying to catch my breath, when I heard the front door close behind me. I turned around and saw Shawn standing there. He made his way towards me and stopped right in front of me. I stood there waiting to see what he was going to say.

"I like you too, Krystal. I like you as more than just my best friend."

Shawn came closer to me and we found ourselves kissing in the rain. I put my arms around his neck and he pulled my waist with his arms, and pulled me against him. We both pulled away and looked at each other. I pulled Shawn in and hugged him tight. I rested my head on his shoulder smiling. That was my first kiss, and it was in the rain. Just like the movies. And it was also with my best friend, Shawn Mendes.

Sorry it was short, my next imagine will be longer.

(370 words)