Meeting Him

Y/N POV

A few months ago Shawn followed me on Twitter. Today my mom and I were driving to the mall when someone sped into our lane and crashed into us. I heard a loud bang and hit my head on the dashboard. I got knocked out and the ambulance took me and my mom to the hospital. My mom was okay, and just got a few sratches on her forehead.

S/N (Sister's name) POV

Y/N, has been in a coma for 1 week and the doctors said that if she didn't wake up soon, they were going to unhook her. I was so scarred and I knew I had to tell someone that knew Y\N. So I took out her phone and once I got in I saw that she had Twitter open and was about to Dm a guy named Shawn Mendes. So, I told him that Y/N was in a coma and that they were going to unplug her soon. I got a response right away and he asked where we were. I told him we were at the Toronto hospital (made this up, don't know if its a real hospital) on the first floor, and he said that he would be there soon.

Shawn finally got here and came into the room. "I don't know if she can here you. She hasn't responded in any way to anyone."

Shawn nodded and I left them alone.

Shawn POV

I was sitting and hanging out with some of my friends at their house and I got a Dm. I opened it and it was from Y/N. It said that she was at the hospital and has been in a coma and they are going to unplug her soon. I got up suddenly and everyone looked at me.

"I have to go." I told them and rushed out the door. I got into my Jeep and went to the hospital. I got there and went up to the desk. "What room is Y/N Y/LN in?"

"14. You can go in there now." The person told me.

"Thank you." I told her and headed to her room. I got there and her sister told me that she won't respond to anyone and then let the room shutting the door. I walked over to Y/N and held her hand.

"Hey, Y/N. Its Shawn Mendes." I told her and was about to continue talking but right after I said my name she sat up really fast like she was jolted. Y/N looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and let go of her hand. I opended the door and told the nurse that Y/N was awake.

They all rushed in and kicked me out.

Y/N POV

I was hanging on to my life and it was weird, I could hear and everyone but I couldn't respond. Then someone came in and held my hand.

"Hey, Y/N. Its Shawn Mendes." I heard them say and it was like my body jolted and I woke up and sat up really fast. I looked up and saw Shawn standing beside me holding my hand, but then he got the nurses and they kicked him out. They came up to me and started to talk to me but I wouldn't respond.

"Tell Shawn to come back in." I told one of the nurses. She nodded and opened the door. She then came in with Shawn and he made his way over to me. "Shawn?"

"Yeah?"

I held out my hand for him and he smiled and took it. "Can you stay with me please?"

"Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way." He told me.

I looked back at the nurses, "Okay, you can start asking me questions now that Shawn's here I know I'm safe."

I looked back up at Shawn and he was smiling down at me blushing. I laughed at him and looked back at the nurses.

"Okay, so Y/N, do you remember anything that happened?" One of them asked.

I told her everything that happened.

"Okay, great you remember everything. Can you tell me why you you wouldn't respond to anyone but then Shawn comes in here and all he has to say is his name?"

"I don't know. All I know is that when Shawn said his name, it was like he gave me my life back. I can't explain it." After I said that I looked up at Shawn to find him smiling down at me.

"Okay, you are free to go." The nurse told me. I got up and hugged Shawn. "You are lucky this one got here when he did." The nurse said pointing to Shawn.

"Yeah I am." I said looking up at Shawn.

"And I'm not gonna leave anytime soon." Shawn said.

(816 words)