24

Have you ever felt trapped and alone? I feel like that everyday I come to this school. Hi, my name is Paige. I don't really have any friends at this school because people don't seem to notice me. I am 17 years old, I live in Pickering, Ontario, and I have a older brother that is 18. I really like acting and singing, I am shy around people and don't like approaching people, but when I am acting or singing, everything just stops. I an not shy anymore, I am the real me. Some people think that I am boring or not worth getting to know, but I that's not the real me.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I sat up and turned off my alarm. I got out of the bed and decided what to wear. I went over to my closet and picked out my outfit for school. (In media) As soon as I got dressed I put my long hair up in a French braid that came around my right shoulder.

 (In media) As soon as I got dressed I put my long hair up in a French braid that came around my right shoulder

I went downstairs for breakfast and eat a chocolate chip muffin and juice. I headed upstairs and brushed my teeth in the bathroom. As soon as I was done I got my backpack from my room and went back downstairs. I got my keys to my white Ferrari and headed to school. I pulled into the school parking lot and drove around to find an empty spot. I parked beside a black jeep and got out of my car. I locked it and headed to the school door. Once I got inside I headed to my locker and got out my math textbook for first period. I shut my locker and headed to class.

Mrs. Anderson was teaching the class when there was a knock on the door. Everyone turned to see who it was at the door and I saw a tall guy with brown hair, wearing a black jeans, a maroon shirt and a black leather jacket standing in the door way.

Mrs. Anderson turned to him. "Hi, you must be the new student."

"Yes, I am. I'm Shawn." The boy said.

"Well, Shawn why don't you sit beside..." Mrs. Anderson looked around the room for an empty desk. "Paige."

The boy, Shawn look at me and smiled. 'Dang, that Smile though' I thought.

He walked over to the desk beside me and sat down.

"Paige, can you show him where we left off?"

"Yeah, sure."

Mrs. Anderson started teaching again. Shawn turned to me and said, "Hi, I'm Shawn."