Chapter 1

The wealthy, arrogant, narcissist and bigot Jack Barakat is a student that does not care for others in his classes apart from Rian Dawson. He's pretty much paid his way through his high school life so far but when the grade is told to take up an interest in History, Jack discovers he has another way. By allowing people to say they've slept with him if he gets paid. With the new kid just settling in does Jacks mind change?

Jack's POV

I hated school, with a burning passion. I mean being popular was 'oh so great and fabulous' how everyone knew your buisness constantly, people always asking you out- oh wait no I wouldn't know anything about that. Nobody had ever asked me out, not even in elementary school or kindergarten. If I was to ever hook up with anyone in the near future I'd made a deal with myself to not kiss them on the lips. Not even once, simply because that's how you find out your true feelings for someone. Depending on the way the kiss back, how long it takes them to, or even if they do at all. Having an older sister that wasn't always at my throat had it's advantages even though I'd not used any of them yet. I wasn't exactly popular. I was a quater back on the baseball team which was probably due to my height. To be popular in high school you have to of atleast 'got down and dirty' with one person, no one cared much for gender if you were a girl yourself but if you were a guy, it was 'frowned upon' to even have a druken fling with another guy. I mean on the team we'd joke about 'fucking in the showers' and everything but I never actually found it funny. What difference did it make if you wanted a dick inside of you rather than putting it inside someone else? I really wasn't sure but I kept my opinions to myself once I left my room because honestly that's where they belonged so I decided that's where they were gonna stay, for good.

"Jack! Get your ass out of that bed!" May practically screamed at the top of her voice. Could she not shut up already? We lived in a pretty big house, just outside of Baltimore. I think from growing up in Lebanon Mom always wanted a big ass house so when we had enough we moved down here. I think due to my sister already starting at the school before me that's kind of how people know of me, I've not really achieved anything myself. There's one thing I don't let anyone know, I'm actually pretty clever. I mean of course I get good grades at school, I'm not a slacker but when you're trying to fit in you'll just pretend you haven't even attempted the work and pay another kid who was clever to do it, when actually you had it complete by the end of the same day it was set. I just liked astronomy, space in general. And playing guitar, I'd have my own mini concert sessions in my room jumping and dancing to Blink and New Found Glory, it was just a minor hobby really. Anyway, school. Fantastic.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Oops I did it again. Short chapters make my skin crawl so I'm really sorry pls don't hate me. I've started a new fic I probably wont update for atleast a week, I have Chapter 2 but it's gonna be a gradual build to Jalex to make it stretch ((dirty minded people alert)) if this isn't a good idea then I'll just scrap it m'kay.