Chapter 6

Jack's POV

I kept replaying how May acted yesterday in my mind. "So who are these cut-" "Jack! Get here!" May cut off my conversation with the British boy before signalling a finger towards me to go to her and it was only then I realised Rian and co had left without paying again. "You do realise mom will go crazy at you when she finds out you're letting them eat for free?" I knew the other boy could hear everything and it kind of scared me that I wouldn't know what he was thinking about the whole situation and it probably looked pretty mad from his point of view. Before I could even speak again May started her daily rant. "I don't understand why you're even friends with them? If it's because you want to be popular then this isn't the way to go about it, Lisa told me what happened the other night." Great. So Lisa 'just had to' run and tell my sister and probably the rest of their year about it and I didn't want the whole place knowing aswell so I pulled May into the back in the kitchens. "Listen, she wants to keep her reputation up and I actually want one. I don't just want to be known as your little brother, I can be my own person too." After that, I stormed out. She knew if she did tell mom or dad that I could just drop her in even more shit, Jack 1 May 0.

By the time It got round to third period, the whole me and Lisa thing had gotten round pretty fast. No one even took a second thought about it, they just believed it. I'd already had three notes passed along the table and placed in my locker asking the same question. I'd thought about it, those girls that had asked had all been told by Lisa what actually happened and that was the only reason they asked. Because they wanted to say they lost their virginity to someone on the team without actually having to put out. The best part was that none of them would tell any of the guys how it actually went because they wanted to seem experienced. I wasn't sure if it was the right kind of attention I was getting but it was still attention. I didn't even sound like myself anymore. However I now found myself pressed up against the other side of my sister's bedroom door listening to her phone conversation. Well that was until mom and dad got home and I wasn't going to lie, I was a momma's boy all the way although there was no way I'd tell her what happened. While I just got a solid pat on the back from my dad I sat for a few hours with Mom dicussing working hours now school had picked up again. That was the plus side of working with the family business, I could find ways around my hours. "If you were to do, say, every other-" "I'll do every weekend and some after school nights and before you say anything it's not like I have anything better to do is it? Plus I get to spend time with you." I knew from the smile on her face that I'd won her over with the after school days. Usually I'd try and avoid work but something in my mind made me want to go back every minute of the day.

It got late, and by late I mean early. Yeah it was that kind of late where it was now morning when I was given my working scheduele and I didn't have work any of the weekends. Weekends without work would usually mean xbox, blink 182, green day, Home Alone and hopelessly playing guitar pretending to be in some sort of band but now I had to keep my 'game up' as May called it. So fake whoring around.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Short I know don't hurt me, it's all building up towards something I swear so just hang on okay yes sorted

comment / vote / buy me a turtle named Frank

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡