Raised In The Projects [W2MB Sequel]

A/n: The moment you've all been waiting for!  This is the official sequel to welcome 2 my block. I would advise for you guys to check out the first book first, so you will not be confused! In this book there will be a lot of drama/surprises. 

So bare with me (: 

(c) All Rights Reserved 2014-2015 Urban novel. Ideas, character names all copyrighted to me! Don't steal my stuff, I work hard on it.

' A NEW START'

6 months later . . .

*Amina's Pov

A lot has happened in te past six months. I had legit almost gotten rape. I've met my brother's crush for a minute now, Amber. It was still weird seeing her come over our house a lot. Sometimes, I even wished to go to her house for awhile, just to see if she lived all fancy.

I knew she probably didn't. Who was it for me to judge my brother anyway? Rachel and I were still good friends. I guess. She's still hooked on trey. Being born and raised in the projects isn't a easy thing and it isn't as easy as it seems.

In facts, there's more problems. Some I don't even wanna mention just yet. You're just gonna have to read on and figure out more...

I learned in English Class that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I'm a smart girl. I already knew that of course. I guess, when you seen so much shit and you haven't heard from your crackhead mother it hurts. 

Sometimes, I feel like I'm spinning in and out of control.As if my body were divided and I am unsure on which side to take. I feel myself becoming more and more like Rachel. I begin to fall under the bullying and pressure.

I don't even know who I am anymore.

And what's worse that being raised in the projects can make or break you. 

A/N: A short prolouge into the story! Hope ya like it