Chapter Ten

A/n: Here's a chapter for you guys. Sorry that it takes me so dang long to update, but I'm sure yall  will love this chapter!  "finally" Right? Lol make sure to gimmie some love and vote and comment.

Chapter ten - Misunderstandings

(Amina's  Pov)

It was annoying as heck still. I still wasn't used to my Mother being home. I know that William wasn't ready for it either. He steadily tried to avoid her and her weird boyfriend. And her boyfriend kept staring me down which I didn't like.

I grabbed the ironing board from the three dimensional, small closet and grabbed the iron as I can. I spread the iron board out and it made a small 'Creeaak' sound. I winced as my Mother's boyfriend (whose names I forgot but I'll just call him Pervert) walks in the frontdoor as if he's been living here the entire time.

"How did you get in?" I snap in a prickly voice. I hated him already. His brown eyes seemed far off and faded, his skin a papery brown look to it. And when he smiled his eyes seem to flash an angry brownish red color. I swear that's what it seemed!

"Yo momma gave me the house key." He replied gruffly.

I was surprised he even asnwered. He didn't talk as much as I thought he would he was always staring me down, with hungry and content eyes.

"Mm." I say aloud obviously pissed about the fact.

Since when did Momma have house keys? Or did she have this all this time?! If she had them all this time she coulda easily came home but she didn't.

I sighed and began smoothing out my clothes for about twenty minutes.

After the twenty minutes were up I reluctantly placed everything back where it belong. I pictured the iron smashing against Pervet's face and him yelling.

It also for some reason reminded me of Diary of A Mad Black Woman when she threw the hot grits at her ex-douche bag of a husband.

Whatever, I didn't even care anymore if that's what my Mama wanna do then that's fine with me. But I swear if her nasty husband or whatever he is, comes at me then all hell is gonna break loose, because I swear I was not going to have it today. Oh no honey.

I just wanted to leave the house, and since I didn't have friends like that--besides Rachel then I guess I can ask her to hang out if it's not too much of a trouble.