Pranked!

The next morning I wake up around eleven and wake the girls up. We all go downstairs and decide to have a little fun. We go into the kitchen and grab multiple items. I have whip cream, Christina and Lynn have air horns. Marlene and Shuanna have there bare hands to slap. And Lauren has duck tape. We all tip toe back upstairs, into my room. When we get there we split up to our crushes or in my case boyfriend, except Christina and Lynn. I put whip cream all over Everybody's face while Lauren duck tapes their mouths. We all run into my closet and put on bikini's under our clothes. Then Marlene and Shuanna stand close to everybody getting ready to slap them and run. Christina and Lynn count to three and blow the airhorns while Shuanna and Marlene quickly slap them. We all bolt out the door and down the steps with angry teens following us. We go out my back door, throwing off our clothes while running so we can jump in the pool in just our bikini's and not get our pajamas wet. We jump in laughing our asses off while the boys look mad. they are all wearing basketball shorts and tee shirts. They take off their shirts and jump in after us. Oh no. I freeze while the other girls are swimming frantically while they get thrown over the guys shoulders. I soon feel myself lift into the air. I'm on Four's shoulders. I laugh and so does he. Then Uriah calls out "Chicken fights!" Me and Four against Will and Christina. This should be easy. I push Christina. She begins to sway back and fourth on Wills shoulders because Will isn't that strong. Christina try's to push me but Four moves. I push Christina and she plops down into the water with a splash. We soon are all upload hint around. Me and four secretly go to the little cooler we keep full of pool stuff. We grab water guns and fill them up with water. We keep them behind our backs and then start squirting them at everybody. We are laughing so hard that we couldn't resist when Christina and Uriah took them. I duck down underwater, not wanting to get squirted. I come up for air a minute later. That was fun!

A:/N: sorry this is just a filler chapter lol