Chapter 20

Christina's Pov:

I can't believe I'm a month pregnant. All I want to do is cry and eat pickles dipped in watermelon slushies since that's what I'm craving and.... I want to be in Will's arms. I can't believe I was so stupid to break up with him when he should've been the one breaking up with me. I wish I could feel his soft blonde hair and my body pressed up to his lanky one.

I lay on my side in my bed curled up daydreaming about Will. Maybe I should call Tris so she can help me get my mind off things... Or is she still mad at me? Oh well!

"Ring..... Ring......." It takes two rings before she answers

"Hello?" but I'm suprised to hear Fours Voice instead of tris'

"Hi Four! is Tris here?"

"Uhhh yes but she's not in a condition to talk to anyone at the moment... I'll tell her you called...?"

"Yea yea. Ok. Well talk to you later!"

"Bye." With that he hangs up.

I wonder what could be wrong with Tris?

Four's Pov:

What the hell is going on with Tris?! I rush over to her house and go inside since I know where they keep the spare key. I run up to her room to find her asleep. She is clutching her stomach that's weird. I go over to her and can immediately smell the alcohol. I pry her hands away and move her shirt up to just a little above her belly button to see cuts. Self-harm cuts. There also all over her arms! What the hell! And I can tell she's lost a lot of blood so I call 911.

"Ring...."

"Hello please state you're emergency and address"

"Hi! there's a girl named Tris Prior, she cut herself and drank alot! and She is passed out! i thank she lost to much blood and I'm scared she took some pills or something! please hurry! and The address is..... SHIT I DONT KNOW!!"

"HELP IS ON THE WAY!! THATS MY NEICE SO I KNOW THE ADDRESS! TRY TO WAKE HER UP!"

With that he hangs up. Oh shit Tris why the hell would you do this.