25.

I hurriedly throw on my shoes. It's 8:40 now and I'm wearing my black skinny jeans with a Panic! At The Disco shirt with my hair in soft waves. My shoes were black on white vans. I'm really excited to see Justin and get to go with him to school. He's always been protective and sweet which makes me feel really safe and lately with all the crap going on. Tobias has been embarrassed of me and to tell you the truth I really don't care what he has to say or anything. I'm not trying to impress him , I'm not worried about what he'll think. I just don't care anymore. It shows how shitty of a boyfriend he was. After getting lost in a sea of my thoughts I hear the door ring.
I fling the door open and to my surprise it was Tobias. "Uhm. Hi?" I say more like a question. "I figured you needed a ride to school" he spoke bluntly. "No. I'm good. Thanks though." He slowly caressed my cheek "what happened to us, Tris?" He asked in a sweet soft voice. I suddenly get angry. "Really? Okay. Listen. I've been getting loads of bull and you haven't done a thing about it !" Right then was when Justin pulled up. Could this get any more awkward. Tobias heard footsteps and turned around as Justin looked confused as hell. "Hey, i'm Justin. You must be the shitty boyfriend , yeah?" Tobias just raised his eyebrows and slightly pushed him out of the way and yelled right before he got in his car "WERE DONE" And honestly i've never felt more relieved to be done with drama. It's to much. "Hey Justin I think i'm going to skip today. Just watch movies and such. Wanna join?" He smiled sweetly and nodded. "Do you want to watch them at my apartment ? I have a big TV" I nodded softly "yes please but as long as I can watch One Tree Hill" he smiled and said okay very softly. "Can I go change first though?" He chuckled and nodded his head. I dashed up the stairs and undressed and put some soft sweatpants and a loose tank top on and walked back down the stairs. He smiled and looked down to his feet grinning than back up at me. "You ready?" I laughed and said yea.

Soon enough we reached his apartment and He unlocked his door. Right away we were ambushed by a dog. "Tris this is my dog Kimmy ." He said while laughing. I smiled sweetly and bent down to pet her. "She's so pretty!" We both walk in and He shows me the couch. "OH MY GOD THIS TV IS HUGE. YES. IM SO EXCITED." I plop down and wrap myself up with the couch throw blanket. He laughs and sits down next to me.

A few hours after watching netflix and eating junk food I fall asleep with my head in Justin's lap. It was still early in the morning so I was tired. Right as I was about to be unconscious from sleep I felt Justin playing with my hair which was very relaxing. God why was he so sweet. Why did I feel guilty for being with him? Eh. Whatever. Soon sleep officially consumed me as One tree Hill continued to play over the screen.

A few hours later I woke up and stretched slowly softly whimpering. I opened my eyes and saw Justin had fallen asleep. Sitting up , leaving his head on his hand, his elbow resting on the couch arm rest. I smiled and pushed his brown fringe out of his face. With the touch of my fingers his eyes fluttered opened and he smiled sweetly down on me. I had missed him so much , dear god.

// AN: // WOW OMG SO I HAVENT UPDATED SINCE MARCH. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME OMG. IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO UPDATE AND I HAVENT IN A WHILE THAN TWEET ME ! MY TWITTER IS @bandsmakejams AND I AM ON THERE MORE FREQUENTLY. I HAVE A PERSONAL WATTPAD SO IM NEVER ON THIS ONE SO I DONT ALWAYS SEE COMMENTS. BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH !!!