Chapter 14

WILLS POV-

I can't believe SHE broke up with ME when SHE was the one telling ME that SHE is PREGNANT with SOMEONE ELSES BABY! I mean shouldn't I be breaking up with her?!

We will end up together somehow. Damn that was just awkward I just said will when that's my name. Why haven't I realized how awkward that was?!

I am sitting on a park bench watching my little cousin act like she's a monkey climbing up slides and climbing UP Poles, not going down them. She is defiantly going to be Dauntless in High-school when she gets older.

I got Christina's call on the bench. The bench that ruined our relationship. What am I kidding?! The thin that ruined our relationship wasn't a thing more of a who. More like 3 Who's. The bastard, Christina, and the child. Well actually it's not the child's fault. The child is probably like "Damn why was I caught in this. Shit."

"MIA! AR YOU READY TO GO?! THEN YOU AND CARA CAN DO SOMETHING!" I shout through throughout the playground. She pokes her head out of an enclosed slide that spirals downward. "SURE! CARA IS MY FAVORITE COUSIIINNNN!!!" Mia answers. I go up to her and start tickling her "WHOS YOURE FAVORITE COUSIN?!" she giggles and says "Y-YOU!" she is out of breath from laughing so much from being tickled.

"That's what I thought Munchkin. Now come on let's go!" She grins and runs to my car. "LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN EGG!" She yells. I don't feel like running so I unlock the car and watch her get in the passenger seat while I walk towards the car. Man, for a six year old, she can run fast! I soon open my door and get in. "DANG IT! IM A ROTTEN EGG!" I yell like I was actually upset.

"That's what you get for tickling me!" She says. I laugh and say "Karmas a bitch isn't it?" I ask her. By the way if you're wondering how I can say that in front of her it's because her mom need stops cussing so yea... I don't do it much anyways. She nods Her head and I start the car and leave to go home. Haha cara You got kid duty now!