that

Sometimes it just happens that things crash and fall apart.

So did I when I bumped into Yoongi, this one morning.

Maybe It was just luck or destiny.

But it was a chance to observe him and talk to him.

His Note book lying on the ground just like my phone.

I cursed under my breath but regreted it, since I didn't want to be rude to Yoongi.

I picked it up and so did Yoongi with his Note book.

"Excuse me."

I mumbled.

"Nevermind."

Yoongi claimed and it was quite shocking to hear him talking at all.

His voice was deep and raspy, what gave me goosebumps and even though he just spoke out loud those 9 letters it made me freeze.

His stunning face finally lifting up and his tired eyes looking into mine.

They were marked from sleepless nights.

I could hear the music comming from his headphones.

Did he listen to Eminem?

He didn't bother to take off his mouth mask, so I could only see his eyes, hid behind his messy hair, falling in his face.

They were judging me for a few seconds before he just left.

I really didn't want him to leave, but what could I say to make him stay?

"Do you like Sushi?"

What the fuck, myself?

I noticed the eyes of passing people glimpsing at me and judging me for the weirdo I actually was, but Yoongi just turned around to raise his eyebrows.

He didn't response he just took a step back and watched me.

His eyes were watching me, and every single movement I was doing, trying to hide my nervousness.

Who would have thought that someone like Min Yoongi would make me nervous like this?

No wait, I sound like all my 'friend'now, let me rephrase that.

Who would have thought that someone like Min Yoongi would look at me?

"Spit it out."

He threatend and gave me a dead stare.

I noticed how my mouth was open and I was confused.

"Wha-"

Yoongi turned around, mumbling something to himself and just showing me that he literally gave zero fucks about me or anyone.

I thought he was cold as ice, and this experience just seemed to strengthen my opinion.