good

Another day, and people just kept going, while he was breaking apart.

His blue colour had faded.

She had left a grey boy behind.

And his face was filled with tears, nobody had ever seen him like that.

He would still wake up ever morning, but not with her.

He was wearing a smoking.

He was hurt.

He was like everyone else around him.

He was devoid of colours.

And it was the first time he felt like dying.

All she had left were the marks, with his colors.

She had drawn lines over him.

The love they shared, the puzzle, was torn apart.

He was empty, cause she was empty and they used to fill each other, but now she was gone.

He had to walk along the path she had shown him.

It was his turn to move and do what she wanted him to do.

She wanted him to be happy and maybe she just died, cause she knew she'd have been a burden.

Maybe she did it to help him growing and surviving, to cope with the pain she had caused.

This hurted and he had to let those feelings hurt him.

She wanted him to learn this, didn't she?

Whatever it was, it made him cry and shake.

And when he stood infront of the people, crying in their tissues, he crumbled up the piece of paper with the words he wrote down.

They stared at him, while he rubbed his red and swolen eyes.

"I've never been someone who's good with words."

He started his voice suddenly displaying nothing.

"I've never shared a single tear, or felt pain, but look where I'm at now."

He looked at her picture behind him.

His hands folded, the tip of the fingers touching his bottom lip and he felt his heart, once again cracking as he replayed the Images left of her.

And he could go on and on about his love for her.

When she kissed him, just a few days ago and her heart was still beating.

Her lips tasted like her hair smelt.

His voice was shaking.

"She's gone now. But I will keep her words in my mind forever, I'll make her happy. "

At least she could be young forever now.

Watterfalls were running down his face and her mother looked at him.

This boy had ruined her flowers, but that didn't matter, cause this boy loved her daughter.

More than everyone else.

And not only the lose of her daughter but also seeing this young boy breaking apart made her heart stop.

Everyone would remeber the day.

The day when Min Yoongi broke apart and lost a piece of his soul, a piece of his heart.

_

A/N: I started crying while writing this, still am, but don't worry im fINE :'))))))))))))

(Yoongi's looking hella concentrated n stuff, I thought it fits in this chapter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)