do

Some days passed and I could still feel this awkward atmosphere whenever I looked at the messages Yoongi and I send to each other in the evening after I left.

I was sitting between stuffed animals, finding myself getting goosebumbs.

My thumb stroking over my bottom lip, remebering this short moment.

It was awkward, yet so magical and my mind was telling me to grab the phone.

I wanted to call him and tell him all my feelings.

I wanted to just be able to hug him and mumble those words that were still stuck in my throat to him, telling him everything I see in him, he will probably never realize.

Society was making me sick, blinding me with their ideal types and rules, but he was making my blurry sight clear.

I used to mean something for them, but now I only wanted to mean something to him.

Just getting rid of those words and share my feelings, which were trapped in my chest.

But I couldn't grab the phone.

Can't he just call me?

What if he's struggling like I am right now?

I needed to drown my thoughts, cause they were taking my breath away and the voice in my head was shouting.

I remeber deciding to go for a walk, instead of sitting in my room.

I used to be a lot outside when I was younger, but as soon as primary ended this ended as well.

I miss the good old days, when I could laugh and play around, never seeing this one boy who was now all over my mind.

And maybe it was destiny, but as I walked and passed all the buildings I could hear someone calling me.

I stopped, and looked around just to find Yoongi waving at me.

His arms was slightly lifted up and he looked tired as he walked up to me.

"Hello there."

He gave me his cute smile again, showing his teeth and melting my heart.

I was confused at first why he was there but then he pointed behind him and I could here a ball that was ditched. He was there with his friends to play basketball.

I bite my lip and held onto my phone.

"Mind if I cheer for you?"

It escaped my lips and I immediatly covered my mouth, blushing afterwards.

"Gladly."

He said and suddenly he seemed so self confident.

His hand placed on my shoulder and he dragged me with him to the small basketball field.

I could feel strangers eyes lying on my.

"Be nice guys."

He said before he let go of me and patted my back.

I sat down next to one of his friends who was holding a polaroid camera.

He wore glasses and his brown hair was a bit messy, but he didn't hesiatate to turn to me and give me a heartwarming smile.

He surely had nice lips and his voice was truely angelic.

"Just intorducing myself. I'm Seokjin but Jin is fine."

I nodded and intorduced myself back.

Jins eyes were nice.

He had this nice attitude and he wasn't that bad looking either.

I guess since Yoongi was that stunning why shouldn't there be other stunning people around him.

I looked again to Yoongi who was at the time talking to his other friend, while he held the basektball with his skinny, pale arms.

"Who is your other friend?"

I mumbled and turned to Jin. I didn't feel shy at all, Jin really had a welcoming aura.

"Oh that's Namjoon but I like to nag him and give him nicknames, you know?"

I nodded again and smiled back at Jin, to thank him.

I bet I could see him blush a little but I couldn't really pay attention to him, since Yoongi suddenly started to ditch the ball.

He was smaller than Namjoon, but Namjoon seemed to be way too confused about Yoongi's quick moves.

I was pretty impressed by his skills and when he finally made a point I clapped in my hands and 'yay-ed' what caused him to chuckle at my "cute" reaction.

I don't know how much time passed, I just noticed that the wind got a bit colder as Namjoon and Yoongi continued to play.

It really had me.

until.

"MIN YOONGI!"

Yoongi dropped the ball and Namjoon almost tripped over it.

I looked next to me just to see a little boy with glasses followed by another one with braces.

"Who is this Hoseok?"

Yoongi shouted to the boy with braces.

Hoseok wears braces and was skinny. Tall and skinny.

He had a nice aura as well, it was as if someone just brightend up my day.

"It's one of my friends."

He just said with a big smile and patted the smallers head.

"Pedophile"

Namjoon mumbled between coughts but Jin just groaned, showing him to shut up.

Yoongi and Namjoon continued to play after a little while of confusion, but I was just too fascinated by the new people joining.

"I could actually ask him the same. Who are you?"

Hoseok leaned closer to me showing me his teeth in a cute smile.

"She's Yoongis friend."

Jin replied still holding his Camera.

Hoseok eyed me and I think he got a bit flustered too.

"You mean the-"

"PSSSST"

Jin scolded him

'Don't tell me Yoongi had been talking about me?'

Unfortunetly the topic changed real quick

"I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi. That's my friend Jimin. Jimin introduce yourself."

Jimin was maybe around 1,65m?

He was maybe me height.

He had black hair and glasses and he was maybe two years younger than Hoseok?

"Hi I'm Jimin."

He sounded like puberty just started to work on him.

Jimin had nice plump lips and his eyes narrowed when he smiled.

And this is how they introduced themselves

"Jimin is turning 14 soon, but he's actually a pretty nice person. We met after he saw me at a street dance fight."

Hoseok laid his arm around Jimin who chuckled.

It was the first time I immediatly felt comfortable around people that were minutes before Strangers to me.

They all were still potencial axe murderer.

But I couldn't care less.