4: Annabeth

It was ten minutes after she ran away when Annabeth met her first monster. She had no idea what was going on, or why scary monsters where attacking her. All she knew, was that it was terrifying.

Anyway, this weirdo pale lady with hair that was actually fire, very sharp teeth, one bronze leg, and one furry leg, came snarling up to her. She had no idea what was happening. She pulled out her rusty hammer that she found about five minutes ago incase anybody tried something funny.

Annabeth wacked her about twenty times with the hammer until she backed off, snarling with bruises on her face.

Stunned, Annabeth ran down the street. "How is she not dead?" Annabeth thought to herself. She'd given the freako quite a few wacks to the head that really should have killed her.

~~~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~~~

Exhausted from a long day of beating up monster freaks, Annabeth put on her gray pajamas and laid down on a blanket in behind an old abandoned building in the shadows. That night, she had terrifying nightmares. She saw an older looking guy killing a dog the size of a small house. She saw a girl, a little younger than the guy, with black spiky hair stabbing a weird cross between a snake and a lady with a bronze sword.

At about 2 am she got up to fight another monster. Again at 4 am. She woke up at about 7 am, only to fight another monster. She didn't have time to get changed out of her pajamas before she had to sprint away from her little sleeping spot.

The nightmares freaked her out. She had to figure out where to go without being attacked by a monster every five seconds, then she could deal with the nightmares.

Annabeth was running down a dark alley when she heard rustling behind down the other end. Scared of another monster, she jumped behind a few trash bins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING PLEASE DONT HURT ME!! Okay, I was in Philadelphia (6 hrs from where I live) for a gymnastics meet, and I was superrrrr busy so I didn't get a chance to update! I'm on a train right now so I'm probably going to get chapter 5 up today! Maybe even chapter 7 of Hermione Granger and the Prisoner of Azkaban! Yeah soooo DISCLAIMER TIME!

Annabeth: hey, why do I keep getting attacked by monsters?!

Me: Sorry that's just how the story goes!

Annabeth: But the spiders? That was a little insane.

Me: Well yeah, take it up with Rick Riordan! He owns you not me!

Annabeth: Oh fine. I bet he wouldn't make me get attacked by spiders.

Me: It was his idea!

Annabeth: hmph. *walks away*

~Megan❤️