6: Thalia

To be honest, I was pretty relieved when Luke found me. I didn't have to tire myself out fighting a monster, now that he helped me. I also didn't have to wake up every half an hour to fight a monster now that we took turns keeping watch while the other person was sleeping.

We had been on the run together for nearly a week when we were creeping down an alley, hearing someone- or something- breathing heavily behind a trash bin. I turned to Luke and whispered, "Ready?"

"On three," he replied. "One... Two... Three!"

They pushed apart the trash bins to see a flailing little girl with blond curly hair, startling gray eyes, and dirty and ripped gray pajamas. Oh, and the fact that she was swinging a rusty hammer at our faces.

"Woah! Hold it!" Luke yelled.

"No more monsters!" The little girl screamed, trying to slam Luke in the head with her hammer. Luke grabbed her wrist and she, surprised, dropped the hammer.

"Calm down! We're not monsters! We're demigods, like you. What's your name?" I asked. I knew she was a demigod. She could see the monsters, they attacked her, and she just had the aura of a demigod.

"A-Annabeth," she stuttered. "What are demigods?"

I exchanged a look with Luke. "Annabeth, you know the old Greek myths about gods and goddesses and stuff?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, they're not myths... It's real. The gods exist, and demigods are the offspring of mortals and gods. All of us are demigods. Luke here is a son of Hermes, and I'm a daughter of Zeus. My names Thalia."

"What! I'm a-a demigod? Who's met mom then?"

"Well, we don't know that yet. Hopefully you will be claimed when we get to Camp." Luke said.

"What's Camp?" Annabeth asked.

"Camp Half-Blood. The only place safe for demigods like us. It's where we're headed. Care to join us?" Luke asked her.

"Really? Of course!" She said.

"Okay then." Luke took a bronze knife out of his backpack. "Use this. Works a little better than a hammer. Celestial bronze, only metal that kills monsters. You seem like a feisty one. Only the quickest and most skilled warriors can handle fighting with a knife. Most Peter a sword." He passed her the knife. "You seem like the kind who could handle a knife like this."

Annabeth took the knife and stared at it in awe. "Thank you." She said quietly.

Now I know what your thinking. "Giving a knife to a seven year old? You're crazy!" Well, in normal circumstances you'd be right. But, well, this isn't normal circumstances.

And so we set off again. This time with three demigods instead if two. We found Annabeth some new clothes from one of the 'demigod safe houses' that me and Luke had made. She was now wearing faded jeans, an old T-shirt, a jacket that was about four sizes too big for her, and a pair of combat boots like mine.

I wondered who she was a daughter of. Maybe Athena. She had the blond hair and the gray eyes. It could be one of the minor goddesses as well, but her demigod aura was too strong.

We camped for the night in the safe house were we found Annabeth's new clothes.

_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_

Yay! Annabeth finally found Thalia and Luke! Woot woot! Okayyyy so yeah DISCLAIMER!

Thalia: why'd Annabeth had to come flying at us with a hammer! That was pretty crazy!

Annabeth: who you callin crazy? I gotta knife now!

Me: okay okay guys, I didn't make up the part if her with a hammer, Rick Riordan did!

Thalia: yeah, but why'd you have to make Annabeth so feisty? I'm afraid of her accidentally slicing somebody with that knife!

Annabeth: you should be scared, you-

Me: alright! I don't own you! Rick Riordan has all rights of the main characters and main events in this! I'm just a crazy fan girl!

*Thalia and Annabeth walk off talking about knifes and swords and stuff*

~Megan<3