5: Luke

Luke had gotten pretty good at killing monsters. He'd been on the run for a few days now. The magic sword his dad gave him made every monster turn into a pile of golden ash. He somehow figured out the basics of sword fighting. Perhaps he'd learn more at Camp Half-Blood, wherever that was. Luke had no idea why Hermes couldn't help him a little more. Then again, the Olympians are selfish, they never help their kids.

He thought he saw another hellhound a few minutes later, but it was suddenly turned into ash. "What the Hades?" He exclaimed. Then Luke noticed a girl with spiky black hair and dark eyeliner wielding a bronze sword, which he immediately realized was Celestial bronze. Another demigod?

Luke ran towards her, yelling "hey! You!"

She spun around, slashing her sword. "Who-" then she noticed that he was holding a sword with one side Celestial bronze. "Are you a demigod too?"

Stunned, Luke answered "Yeah, I was just gonna ask you that. I'm Luke, son of Hermes."

"Thalia, daughter of Zeus."

"Zeus? Wow."

"Yeah, well, it's pretty annoying because kids if Zeus Poseidon and Hades have stronger scents to monsters." She sheathed her sword.

"Oh." Luke said. "So.... Why are you running around killing monsters all by yourself?"

"I could ask you the same question. I ran away from home."

"My dad showed up and told me to go to Camp Half-Blood. Problem is, he didn't tell me where it is."

"I was eavesdropping on my dad and my mom the one time he came to visit and he was telling her I have to go there. I guess we should team up, huh?"

"Yep. Let's go find this stupid camp."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bam I updated twice in the same hour! Soooo yeah DISCLAIMER!

Thalia: Me killin that hellhound? I like it.

Me: Well you had to meet Luke somehow.

Thalia: Why'd you have to make up hellhounds? They're freakin scary.

Me: I didn't make them up Rick Riordan did! He owns you and Luke too!

Thalia: *sighs* Luke. I bet he's gonna start to get pretty annoying once we've been on the run together for awhile.

Luke: Hey!

~Megan<3