Chapter 8(:

AVA'S POV:

I smiled at Taylor. I walked into the living room. Where do you think your going? He grabbed my arm and spun me around. I was staring him right in the eyes. I kissed him. I loved him so much. I pulled away and turned on a movie. Taylor had laid on the end of the L shaped couch and was leaning back. I sat beside him and he pulled me onto his lap. You think you getting away that easy? He had the prettiest eyes. He was just perfect. He lifted my chin and planted his lips onto mine. I heard the door unlocking and I jumped up. I grabbed Taylor's hand and pulled him upstairs and shoved him into my closet.

"Stay here" I whisper yell. I shut the door

"Wait I don't get a kiss"

Fine. I opened the door and kissed him. My mom and dad are home.

Hey mom and dad I say hugging them. I missed yall.

We only will be here tonight. We are flying back to California in the morning.

Can you go get Avery? She is at Brittani's house.

Yeah sweetie we will be right back love you.

I ran upstairs and opened my closet. Taylor stood up and walked out.

TAYLOR'S POV:

I'm not suppose to be here am I?

Wellllll, not exactly.

"Ava" I yell.

She teared up. I'm sorry I hugged her. I love you and don't want you to get in trouble. I sat on her bed and pulled out my phone. I had a text from Jessica.

"Hey babe(:"

I typed back as fast as I could don't call me that we aren't dating. She never answered back. I guess Ava saw that I was upset and she hopped onto my lap. I loved when she sat on my lap.

"What's wrong baby?" She says in a sexy voice?"

I don't answer her. I grab her neck and pull her lips close to mine "nothing is wrong" I say. I grab her cheeks and kiss her. We heard the door open. Ava turned around and her fathers was standing at the door.