Chapter 4(:

A/N:

Tell people about my story😍
--------------------------------------

AVA'S POV:

Avery fell asleep on the couch and I was cooking hotdogs with chili for lunch. Taylor was finally back.

Hey want to eat?

Yeah I'm just gonna go put my clothes in my room

Okay, what do you want on your hotdog?

Mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, and chili

I will make it just like that then.

I like Taylor. I tell myself. I began making Taylor's hotdog and right when I set it down he walks in,shirtless. I stare at him and gain focus when he claps in my face and laughs.

Like what you see?

Yeah I do, but before Avery wakes up out on a shirt please.

"But I don't like wearing shirts" he whispers in my ear sending chills through my body.

"I don't like you wearing them either, how about when Avery wakes up we go swimming, so you can keep it off" I say smiling.

"Fine but you have to race me swimming " he says half way smiling.

Okay. Now eat your food.

I woke Avery up and told her to go put on a bathing suit we were going to swim. Avery jumps onto my back and I carry her up. I drop her off at her room and walk into my room. I dig through the drawers in my closet trying to settle on a bathing suit. I finally settled on a mint green strapless fringe top with white bottoms. I pulled my pony tail out and let my long blonde straight hair loose and walked down stairs. "Damn" Taylor says. " Umm thanks?" I say. Avery walks down in her cheetah print bathing suit. She grabs hotdogs and a bag of chips and walks outside with us. I was standing by the pool when Taylor pushes me in and jumps in right behind me. Remember our deal he says. I swim to the end of my pool. I wait while Taylor walks under the rock waterfall to the side. He jumps in and yells ready set go.