Chapter 5(:

A/N:
Short chapter sorry⚡️
-----------------------------

TAYLOR'S POV:

I pushed off the hard concrete wall and began stroking as hard as I could ,but Ava was still ahead of me. When I finally reached the end and crawled out of the pool Ava was sitting on the diving board. She looked beautiful with the water droplets on her face shimmering on her face.

I let you win you know

Really? That's why there is water on Avery?

Uhhhh, sorry Avery

She rolled her eyes and finished eating.

I walked up the stairs on the rock wall by the pool and sat on the slide and waited for Ava to turn on the water. I slid down and Ava was right behind me. I grabbed her and threw her across the pool. I jumped out and picked Avery up and threw her in. She came up laughing. We got out and went in because it was dark. Avery went upstairs to her bathroom and go into the shower.

I didn't know you could swim that fast

"I didn't know you swam that slow" she says laughing.

"Whatever" I said frowning and walking away.

"I'm sorry stay in here with me" she says with sadness in my voice.

Why? Do you like me?

Her face got red and she said," maybe."

Really? I got in her face and pinned her against the wall and said," then tell me you don't like me."

"I can't" she bit her lip.

I leaned in and kissed her.